BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II is an enhanced port of the critically acclaimed BlazBlue: Continuum Shift. Now available for play on the Nintendo 3DS, this next installment in the popular BlazBlue fighting game series is a unique handheld gaming experience that combines the best features of the Japanese arcade fighting series with the advanced features that only the 3DS can provide.
Play the enhanced port of the popular 2D fighting game on your 3DS. View larger.
Your Favorite BlazBlue Battles Now in 3D
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II contains the complete set of single player features from the console version, such as Arcade, Score Attack, Training, and Story mode, and also has an local multiplayer mode. This impressive list of features is topped off with new content created solely for the handheld version, including extra story material and brand new modes such as Legion 1.5 and Abyss Mode. In addition, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II features the full 18 character cast of the original BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, including the three DLC characters, Makoto, Valkenhayn, and Platinum. Furthermore, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II contains the new system mechanics and game balance revisions introduced by the original Arcade version and system version 1.03. With all of these new features, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II is a brand-new fighting game experience sure to meet the expectations of fans everywhere.
Key Game Features
- All-New Single Player Content - Upgrade your character to reach the bottom in the new Abyss Mode, create an army to conquer your foes in the new Legion 1.5 Mode, polish your skills in the revamped Challenge Mode, and earn Platinum Dollars to unlock a host of in-game rewards.
- Redesigned Fighting Experience - With new system mechanics, game engine revisions, and an entirely rebalanced roster from its original predecessor, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II offers a fully updated fighting game experience for both veterans and newcomers alike.
- Enhanced Story Features - BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II contains not only the full story of the original, but also brand new Story Mode and Arcade Mode segments for players to enjoy.
- Local Multiplayer - Local multiplayer allows up to 4 players to participate in a single session. Two players will square off while the others are spectators.
- 3D Functionality - The Nintendo 3DS version of the game allows players to experience the next dimension of BlazBlue visuals with full 3D effects in nearly all modes of gameplay.
About Nintendo 3DS
Nintendo 3DS is a groundbreaking hardware release that brings 3D gaming to the handheld market for the first time. The fourth major release in the DS product line, the Nintendo 3DS utilizes 3D Slider functionality and an improved top LCD display to present a glasses-free 3D effect in compatible games, while giving players the option to moderate the effect as they see fit. Taken together with additional features including full analog control in 3D game environments, motion and gyro sensors that transfer the movements of the handheld into the game, 3D camera functionality, an adjustable stylus and full backwards compatibility to all Nintendo DS games and you have not only a must-have system, but a revolution in handheld gaming.
Additional Screenshots *
* To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.