5.0 out of 5 stars best!
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.

There. I said it. It's true. I'm in love.

Published 13 months ago by ashley

3.0 out of 5 stars .
Not a big fan of this product honestly.. Although my face does feel softer after I use this product, it does nothing for my acne or blackheads. Maybe it works better for others but I won't be purchasing again
Published 8 months ago by Kaci Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars best!, September 4, 2013
This review is from: Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub by St. Ives, 4.5 Ounce (Misc.)
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.

There. I said it. It's true. I'm in love.

I had been using St. Ives' Apricot Scrub for years until I discovered this Green Tea Scrub. My skin was breaking out terribly (worse than usual, which is usually bad...its oily and VERY acne prone) and I was desperate so I bought a bottle of this. I really really really like (love) it. At first, the smell was a little weird, but now it kind of smells good. I can't really describe it...it may smell like green tea, I'm not too sure myself, I'm more of a water drinker, but it's pretty sweet. Maybe like apples? Slightly? I don't know, the smell isn't too important. The importance lies with the results!

After using this stuff twice a day, before applying and after removing my makeup, I saw a noticeable difference in the overall appearance in my skin. It makes my skin feel truly clean and it calms down my breakouts tremendously.

The only real problem I have with this scrub is the bottle. It has started to crack on the sides. I have absolutely no idea why, I don't squeeze it on its sides, but its very weird to me. Luckily, once this started, I had already used about 60% of the scrub so none has leaked (so far) but its still pretty inconvenient.

Other than that, there is nothing I would change about this product. It's perfect.

I recommend this product to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, December 4, 2013
Elisabeth (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
If I could only use one product to wash my face for the rest of my life, I'd use this one. The exfoliant is a lot finer than the Apricot Scrub, so I use this one more often. My face feels so soft afterwards. Doesn't irritate my skin. It does help with my breakouts if I use it regularly. I also like the way it smells.

5.0 out of 5 stars Settles break outs, July 26, 2014
Crabber (Port Ludlow, WA USA) - See all my reviews
I find this effective, plan on continuing to use. Smells like green apples.
St Ives has a similar product that has no scrubber in it that is great to use when you do not want to scrub harshly

3.0 out of 5 stars ., February 18, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars My everyday scrub, December 9, 2013
Love the smell, makes my skin feel soft and clean. I've heard great things about green tea, so i'm glad there's a product that uses it in a facial scrub.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this face wash!, October 15, 2013
Has a really pleasant smell and really helps clear up my skin. I like that it is a scrub and doesn't irritate my skin like other scrubs do.

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, December 2, 2013
does what it says. good for exfoliating my face as well as treating my acne not in a harsh way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic in a tube!, November 5, 2013
No way around it, this is excellent stuff!! I adore St. Ives products, they are all top-of-the line. This Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub seems to improve the look of your skin from the first use. I usually prefer to use exfoliators in the shower, to make sure I get the little granules all rinsed off, but I must say that this product rinses off quite easily and leaves no film. If you experience occasional blotchyness, it's quickly cleared away. Also, the redness seems to fade. You can't ask for more! I've previously used (for years) the St. Ives Apricot Scrub with great results. Now the Green Tea Scrub is a new favorite. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars face scrub, February 27, 2014
great scrub for price. My personal fave for grocery/drug store quality. It is a small size, so I order 2 at a time ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy! Best scrub ever, February 18, 2014
Great facial scrub. Gentle on sensitive skin but effective. We also Iove the smell. My purchase came on time and in good condition.