5.0 out of 5 stars Good Blender
It works as intended. If making a shake with powder, put the liquid in first otherwise the powder gets stuck to the bottom. Guess that's common sense. Also I bought the black/black style, and it can be dark to measure exact. Overall good purchase, I'd buy again!
Published on June 22, 2012 by Trusted Friend

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Bottle, Not As Good As The Original
Published 23 months ago by Knit/Sew/Crochet Dilettante

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Bottle, Not As Good As The Original, September 7, 2012
This review is from: BlenderBottle Sports Mixer 20 oz (Black/Black, 20 Oz.) (Sports)
First, this a beautiful design, feels good to hold, great seal top, great colors and I think it will last a long time. HOWEVER, I've found my protein powder gets stuck in the top of the bottle in the small area below the screw-on lid, and the mouth is a bit small for the scoops I have on hand. The original, straightforward Sundesa design mixes everything well with no clumps of powder left over. Of note, the new style might work better with water; I use almond milk. I will stick with the original wide-mouth, straight-sided model.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Blender, June 22, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Seal wears out - leaks :(, April 27, 2013
This bottle worked great for a few months. My husband and I make smoothies all the time and this was a super-convenient way to take them to-go in the mornings. I had an original-style Blender Bottle and when I wanted to get more, I bought 3 of these sport-style ones, mostly because they are cuter and the darker colors help disguise green drinks that just look kind of weird! Big mistake :( After a few months, either the stopper or the ring inside the spout shrinks and the spout will not "snap" closed securely. This happened one-by-one on each of the three bottles we bought (two from this seller, one from a different seller.) It simply closes with no resistance at all, which means it isn't sealed tight and will leak everywhere if it gets turned over. It still works to hold a drink, but I have to be super careful not to let it tip too far (unless I'm actively taking a swig.) Forget shaking it up - make sure you're standing over a sink and hold it far away from you, unless you like smoothie bits on your shirt.

So disappointed! My original-style Blender Bottle has a different kind of spout/lid and it works perfectly and securely, even after 5 or 6 years! I'll be buying more of those to replace these so I can throw it in my bag and not worry about spills. Do yourself a favor and get one of these instead: Single 20oz Sundesa Blender Bottle, Colors Vary - they're available in both the 20 oz & 28 oz sizes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great travel bottle, December 2, 2012
T. Birdwell (Sugar Hill, GA USA) - See all my reviews
This is a great travel shake bottle. Easy to read measurements on the side. Top doesn't close as well as I would like, so make sure you keep your finger over it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size, May 26, 2013
20oz Works really good for one or 2 scoops of fast acting protein. Mixes it up very well. But if you are going to be using a mass builder protein that requires like 3 huge scoops of protein your going to need the 28 oz blender bottle or you won't have enough room to properly shake up your drink so that there are no clumps. Over all great product. Cap locks super tight so no worries about wether it will pop off when shaking your drink up. I would recommend this product to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, June 1, 2014
love it easy to use about to by two more so I can have them love it so much nice

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't really mix, May 11, 2014
I bought this for my protein shake for whenever I am ready to drink it, I just fill it with water, esp when not at home. But it's the same shaking it without the ball inside. The powder, still gets stuck in the corner.

5.0 out of 5 stars YES!!!, March 11, 2014
I bought some whey that was difficult to mix but the blender bottle made it nice and smooth very smooth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seal!, August 28, 2013
Press down very hard to seal, but it is flawless once you do that and shakes great! Very good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, July 14, 2013
Does a great job! Mixes well; lid snaps shut tight. Bottle cleans up well with no odor. A great buy!

Rate and Discover Movies