Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Blendtec Total Blender, WildSide Jar - Black” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 54% off the $659.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Blendtec Total Blender, WildSide Jar - Black
|Price:||$399.93 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$259.07 (39%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Powerful 1560 watts, 120 volt, 13 amps, 3 peak h/p motor
- 6 pre-programmed cycles tell the motor when to speed up, slow down and shut off automatically.
- Compact 15" height easily fits under kitchen cabinets
- Includes a WildSide jar with 4" cold-forged stainless steel blade. Jar is made from durable BPA free Tritan(TM) copolyester.
- Durable base made from industrial grade polycarbonate resists scratching and wear. flat, sealed face plate and buttons reduce unsanitary build up.
- Commercial-quality 1,560-watt countertop blender with 3 peak horsepower direct-drive motor
- Preprogrammed blending cycles, digital touchpad controls, auto shutoff
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Blendtec Total Blender, WildSide Jar - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$13.75|
|Sold By||ViaTradings||Amazon.com||Electronics Expo||JOL CONNECTION|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Blendtec Total Classic Series Blenders
Eliminate the need for other appliances—
at a fraction of the cost.
The Total Blender Classic is the all-in-one appliance that makes smoothies, fresh juice, ice cream, milk shakes, cappuccinos, margaritas, soups, sauces, bread dough, dressings, salsas and more! It replaces up to 9 other appliances with 1 fast, easy-to-use machine. This package includes the new precision–tuned 4" blade in the large, nearly 3-quart, BPA-free WildSide jar. The new large blade and large jar combination powers through tougher blending tasks and larger recipes with ease—and in less time.
ANATOMY OF A BLENDER
FORGET THE WRIST WORKOUT
Blendtec's extra-strong jar material is exceptionally light. So the only thing you need to worry about lifting is your next delicious blend.
HARD CARBON BRUSHES
You didn't know that motors have brushes, did you? They do. And they can wear out quickly. Unless they're made of electrographitic carbon, like in a Blendtec blender. Then they'll last a very, very long time.
STAINLESS STEEL – THE PROFESSIONAL'S CHOICE
Blendtec's ultra-hard stainless steel blades are cold-forged and tuned for heavy use. This allows them to be stronger and resist corrosion much better than lesser blades.
SINGLE BLADE, MANY ADVANTAGES
Blendtec's patented vertical wingtips and precision angles are engineered for ultimate efficiency. The distinct single-blade design allows your ingredients to fall easily in front of the blades.
THE FIGHT AGAINST FRICTION
Friction is the nemesis of all high-powered equipment. Ball bearings reduce friction so you can blend faster and quieter. It's all surrounded by a rubber mount that absorbs the shock produced by blending ice and frozen fruit.
POWER FOR THE PEOPLE
The most powerful motor available for home blenders is at the heart of your Blendtec experience. More power means easier blending of the most stubborn ingredients.
Be assured that even a blender as powerful as a Blendtec blender is ETL certified, which means it meets national safety standards.
DOES YOUR BLENDER—HAVE A BRAIN?
Most blenders are dumb. It's pretty much "go" and "stop," with a few speeds in between. But a Blendtec looks after itself – monitoring everything from speed to operating temperature to motor safety. All while ?flawlessly executing pre-programmed blend cycles.
NO DETAIL TOO SMALL
Even the smallest parts in a Blendtec product have received big attention from our engineers.
Blade assembly nut
Round and smooth for easy cleaning—and—permanently attached at the factory – adding to jar safety.
Sonically welded into the jar for extra strength and durability.
SEE IT, USE IT
Out of sight, out of mind? Forget it. Blendtec's small size and low profile mean you can store your blender in plain sight right where you can use it most — on your countertop.
We've done all the trial and error so you don't have to. Pre-programmed blend cycles let you craft perfect food creations with just one touch – from your very first try.
Each Blendtec blender comes with the Fresh Blends recipe book. Each of its 200+ recipes delivers delicious results using blend cycles of 90 seconds or less!
Color: Black | Style Name: New
Top Customer Reviews
1. Warranty. The Vitamix definitely has the better warranty. We purchased ours at Costco, so this is a non-issue. Costco will honor any purchase, regardless of warranty.
2. Horsepower. The Blendtec has a 3 hp motor, the Vitamix a 2hp. But we don't see any difference whatsoever in the blended results. Vitamix told me they achieve a similar result due to the design & movement of the blades.
3. Tamper. The Blendtec's 3 hp will usually blend everything without any pushing. The Vitamix requires use of the tamper if you blend things like frozen fruits, apples, etc. This requires you to stand there for about 30 seconds longer, or less, to use the tamper.
4. Lid. The Vitamix has the better lid. It never pops off, as the Blendtec lid will if not held down at first. And the Vitamix lid has a large hole, where the tamper fits through, or a cap fits in securely, where you can add ingredients without removing the lid. The Blendtec has a tiny hole for ventilation, through which liquids squirt upward.
5. Container. The Blendtec has the better container. It has flat sides, which are easy to clean of the finished drink, or thick nut butters, etc. The Vitamix container has an uneven surface, which is hard to get finished products entirely off of.
6. Cleaning. Both Vitamix & Blendtec clean easily. Add water & detergent, blend for a few seconds, rinse.
7. Noise. Both are very loud. Very. I put mine on a rubber mat to reduce the noise.
8. The Vitamix looks more sturdy, more expensive. It's a little heavier, which makes the Blendtec preferred for travel.
9.Read more ›
Our local Costco was having a Vita-Mix road show and i bought it knowing that I really liked everything I had ever read about a Blendtec. A couple of my friends raved about the Vita-Mix, so I felt I needed to pay a little attention. A large purchase like this deserved a little research so that I wouldn't have any regrets. I watched the demo, was impressed and took home the Vita-Mix that day. I was anxious to make a smoothie with it because I had been using the Magic Bullet for five months. I made my first smoothie with it, and it turned out great but the "honeymon" didn't last very long. I did not like the sheer size of the Vita-Mix! It sat VERY high on my counter, wouldn't fit under the cabinet and it looked like it belonged in a commercial-sized kitchen, not mine. I absolutely disliked everything about the lid, except the ability to drizzle liquids in from the opening. The lid was not easy to put on nor remove. And the tamper!!! A good machine should not require a tamper to push the food around. The blender canister has these decorative grooves on the sides and oh what difficulty to "get every last bit out" with a a rubber scraper. I felt like I was wasting food! Then, I made a vegetable pate and the 4-pronged blade made it extremely difficult to get the food hiding below the blade. By this time, I had had enough and was only too happy to take it back to Costco.
That same night, I ordered my Blendtec. It arrived promptly and have LOVED everything about it since Day One! It is so-o-o-o easy to "get every last bit out" because the sides of the blender doesn't have the unnecessary decorative grooves on the side. It makes a big difference if you're the type that doesn't like to waste.Read more ›
My honeymoon ended with this blender after 2 years, which up to this point my review would have been as glowing as the other 5 star reveiws. My suggestion is not to believe any review from someone who has not owned and used this mixer everyday for 2 years (which I have done). Bottom line: in 12 years this will cost you $300 more than the price you are paying. Here is why...
FACT: the seals will go on the blender top in 2 years if you use it daily. Do not believe that this is the exception (in my reading of reviews, i often ignore the 1 star reviews thinking they are manufacturer flukes). THIS IS NOT THE CASE! Google it, read the reviews here and you will discover that there is a designflawOMNI V Blender 3 HP Heavy Duty Professional, Multi-Speed, Timer, 6 Knives Blade in the jar in the bottom seal which requires the jar to be replaced regularly. K-tel knows about the problem, and rather than paying for the huge expense of creating a new tooling machine to produce a new seal/blade, they extended the jar warranty from two years to three (which is not really addressing the problem, as it means you have to replace the $100 jar less frequently.
I first started noticing the seal going as a black fluid started leaking from the bottom of the jar (i wondered, what is that???). Later, the seal itself started coming out in the jar (GROSS, i do not know how long i was drinking this fine black dust).I googled the problem, and saw that the jar has a design flaw, and this was not just aan occasional bad jar).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Yeah, it seems overpriced to me. But the lifestyle using it is good, I'm finding. All the smoothies I've made so far taste good to me and they're healthy. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Afia
This blender is amazing! From small items to large items, it puree's them all. Easy to use, easy to clean, seems sturdy on counter when running it (doesn't bounce around). Read morePublished 4 days ago by Crystal Stichter
ear blistering loud and motor burned out in one year. Don't use frozen fruit with out ample liquid as this $400 machine can't take it.Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
I bought this blender at Costco and got an extra warranty for a great sale price! I have used it 14x and it is far the best blender I have ever owned. Read morePublished 6 days ago by MindTrue