Questions & Answers
4.6 out of 5 stars (92)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
The Wildside has 5 sides. The handle is on one 'corner' except this 'corner' is a flat area, too. I guess that's what makes it wild? The 'normal' jar is more like a square when looked at from above. I use the wildside jar to make smoothies and whole juices. The theory is that squarer jars have 4 slow zones in the corners, like a place in the river where the water swirls and slows down. The wildside reduces this eddy effect, making it better for thicker juices and smoothies. They also have the Twister jar, which appears rounder, to be used for really thick jobs like nut butters. Hope this helps.
Oct 5, 2013 by Howard Nemerov
votes
I learned to ignore the noise quickly. The darn thing works so well it is worth enduring the assailing sound! This thing blends the pit of an avocado in my dialy smoothie. I use various cycles, but the pulse button is my go to. Congrats on purchasing the best blender available!
Jun 19, 2013 by Holroyd
votes
110V
May 14, 2014 by Perry in Florida
votes
This only comes with a single jar. Good blender. Simple, easy to clean, powerful, loud.
Sep 15, 2013 by Bill Wightman
votes
Works well. Just put in your quantity and blend away. Whether it's a little or a lot it works just as well.
Aug 19, 2013 by Robert Duncan
votes
It's not a 220V product, you HAVE to buy a transformer.
Apr 30, 2013 by N. Ajib
votes
My husband and I had to buy a transformer for our American bought blender. It cost about GBP100. I don't think they have a 220V version on Amazon.com although I could be wrong!
Mar 21, 2013 by N. Ajib
votes
All the blenders here are usually 120v. However, some commercial blenders are 220v. I am sure BlendTec can make one for you that is 220v.
Jan 7, 2013 by Art Moskowitz
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers