Let love, loyalty and friendship be with you always when you wear the Blessing of the Claddagh emerald and diamond ring, based on the beloved Celtic claddagh symbol revered since the 17th century. The claddagh brings you joined hands for friendship, a heart for love and a crown for loyalty, recreated in a 3-band ring design that is a fine jewelry exclusive from The Bradford Exchange. The timeless beauty of 3 emeralds and 6 diamonds add richness to this revered symbol of good fortune, and a hidden message engraved inside each ring adds more special meaning.This unique 3-band message ring is handcrafted of solid sterling silver plated in gleaming 24K gold. The center band features the traditional claddagh symbol with a cluster of emeralds within the heart, and solitaire diamonds on either side set in a sparkling pave. Four more diamonds grace the two side bands. Each band bears an engraved message inside - Love, Loyalty and Friendship - and all 3 rings can be worn together or separately.
- A 3-band, emerald and diamond hidden message ring inspired by the revered symbol of the claddagh, in a exclusive fine jewelry design from The Bradford Exchange
- This emerald and diamond ring presents the beloved claddagh, symbolizing the traits of Love, Loyalty and Friendship, accented by 3 radiant emeralds inside the heart
- 6 sparkling diamonds grace the sparking pave settings of all 3 rings, with 2 solitaire diamonds on each ring
- This Blessing of the Claddagh emerald and diamond ring is expertly handcrafted in solid sterling silver, plated with gleaming 24K gold
- Each of the 3 bands in this message ring is engraved inside with one word of the claddagh's inspiring message: "Love," "Loyalty" and "Friendship"
- The 3 bands may be worn together or separately
- The Blessing of the Claddagh emerald and diamond ring comes in a custom presentation case
- Certificate of Authenticity