Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Format: MP3 MusicChange
Price:$9.99

on March 11, 2012
We bought this cd after our 18 year old daughter passed away from a terminal seizure. She first heard it with her stepdad and she loved it. It brings comfort every time we hear it. The song "Blessings" is the absolute best when it comes to summing up life and death.
on May 9, 2011
This CD is a must have for all Christians. Well written songs and lyrics and the title song Blessings in my mind like I can only imagine is a top-ten Christian song of all time. the other songs on CD show her ability to write praise songs whjch has always been her mark
on July 24, 2011
I heard the song 'Blessings' and loved the words. I just had to get the music and also hear more of this singer's songs. The lyrics have a lot of meaning to them and really makes you think about your temporary life, here on Earth!!! Great gift idea!!!
on July 17, 2012
I recently saw Laura Story in concert, and was not able to buy her CD at the concert.... she was SOLD OUT!! I just love these songs, and am inspired by them all. It's easy to listen to this over & over again ~ while working at a task or just relaxing.
on February 10, 2014
Laura's song Blessings I heard one day on the radio, and it brought me to tears.
What strength, comfort, in this song and others she allows God to speak thru
here in words of music in very special says. I was glad this was offered here.
on November 27, 2012
The song Blessings really touched my heart when someone from my church sang it at the end of a service a few weeks ago. I listen to it often, especially when I feeling a little down and it helps me to change my thought focus to better things.
on April 27, 2013
I had heard Laura Story on my local christian radio station and loved her songs. I am ready to order more of her CD's as I was very inspired by her voice and the lyrics of her music. I truly feel "blessed" after listening to this CD!
on February 13, 2012
This is one of those rare CDs where there is not a bad song on it! I bought the CD for the title song "Blessings", but the other other songs have been blessings as well! I purchased more CDs to give as gifts. You will not be disappointed!
on August 8, 2011
The Blessing song makes me emotional every time I hear it. What a great job of writing a beautiful song with such great truth and wonderful presentation. It is one of the best songs I have ever heard. The rest of the CD is very good,too.
on May 15, 2014
Saw this CD, the price was great. Upon purchasing,every detail was handled without any issues.
Upon receipt, the CD was in perfect condition and I have enjoyed it ever since.
I definitely recommend and will use this seller again.