The Real Housewives of New York City 6 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. A New New York Sonja kicks things off with a party to mingle with Aviva, Carole and Heather. They all seem to hit it off... until Ramona arrives. Heather and Carole try to figure out who to trust and not. Picking up right where they left off, LuAnn is still annoyed with Ramona about the disparaging comments she made about LuAnn's parenting and tries to discuss it with her at the party.
2. Say What You Mean, Just Don't Say it Mean To settle their differences, LuAnn and Ramona finally meet up to clear the air. LuAnn wants Ramona to own up to blackmailing her, but Ramona sees it differently and denies any wrong doing. Carole and Aviva head downtown for shopping and chatting while further uptown, Sonja asseses the severe water damage caused by Hurricane Irene to her townhouse. Will flirting with contractors help her? Meanwhile, Ramona gets upset after a lunch with Aviva where she discovers LuAnn's been a little too chatty and when Sonja goes M.I.A. at a GLAAD Awards event, no one is surprised by how she ends the evening.
3. Boozy Brunch Heather and Sonja take a trip downtown to Carole's cool neighborhood where she hosts an afternoon of brunch, booze and bitching that includes New York's most popular ex-husband, Harry. Heather decides to mix business with pleasure and invites some of the ladies to join her on her next business trip to London. Things get interesting when the ladies come together to celebrate a jewelry launch and Ramona takes the opportunity to apologize to Heather but gets a cold shoulder from LuAnn.
4. Diss-Invite Ramona invites Aviva, Carole and Sonja for lunch to discuss her current issues with Heather, however, Sonja chooses to have a secret rendezvous with LuAnn instead. LuAnn voices concern that Ramona has control over Sonja but Sonja sets the record straight. Ramona agrees to meet Heather for drinks hoping to get an invite to the London trip but the drinks take a turn for the worse when they actually get talking. Aviva and Heather have a night out where Aviva informs a suspecting Heather that she won't be going on the London trip.
5. The "Cool Girls" Aviva and Heather meet up to discuss the London trip, to which Aviva expresses concern over the exclusion of Ramona - but Heather is not fazed in the least. Meanwhile, Aviva asks Sonja to throw a fifth anniversary party for her and her husband. Sonja is ecstatic that it will be Sonja in the City's first event, although she's concerned that most of the planning will take place while she is in London. When Ramona and Heather sit down to try and talk out their issues, things escalate quickly and Ramona leaves without an outfit or a London invite.
6. I'm UK, You're UK Carole, Sonja and LuAnn arrive in London and live it up in a gorgeous penthouse Heather arranged for everyone. As Heather is busy working, the women shop in Notting Hill, and Carole lets the ladies in on her life in London after her husband died. Back in the Big Apple, Ramona and Aviva also go shopping -- but this shoe shopping experience has Ramona shocked and amazed with Aviva's prosthetic leg. The London ladies stay in for a night and have a slumber party. They laugh, play games and bond over dinner in the suite, while gossiping about Ramona.
7. Good Trip, Bad Fall Sonja, Heather, LuAnn and Carole are finishing up their London trip with a day of fun and games. They head off for a very English game of Croquet, but by this point, tension is building between Carole and LuAnn and Heather comments that we may be seeing the "royal wars." In NYC, with very little time left to prep her anniversary party, Aviva is concerned with Sonja's lack of party planning and brings Ramona to check out the party location. Back in London, the ladies end the trip with a farewell dinner where Carole tries to give LuAnn a taste of her own medicine by "one-upping" everything that the Countess says. And with that, the ladies bid farewell to London and head back to the States.
8. Blinded By The Wine Ramona, Sonja, Carole and Aviva meet for lunch to discuss London and the Anniversary Party. Aviva mentions going to Miami with Ramona and extends an invitation to Sonja to be set up with her sex-crazed father. Carole, coincidently will be in Miami at the same time. Heather brings Sonja to her office to meet with James Bernard, a logo expert, to help Sonja with her brand, but things go south quickly. Later that night, LuAnn and Jacques host a wine event and invite all the ladies. They have Ramona sit down with the Master of Wines to do a blind tasting, but when she's in the hot seat, they fail to mention it's actually her wine they're showcasing. Sneaky, or all in fun? Down in Miami, Aviva and Reid get ready for Ramona and Mario's arrival and when Carole meets up with her good friend Ranjana, she learns some disturbing news about LuAnn.
9. Dirty Ol' Dad Carole, Ramona, Aviva and their husbands go out for dinner in Miami with Sonja and her "date," Aviva's sex-addicted father, George. Later in the trip at the Art Basel festival, Aviva pulls Sonja aside to ask how to deal with Ramona. While on a shopping trip in New York, Carole calls out LuAnn for asking her friend to loan her dresses.
10. You Want To What Me In The Where? Ramona invites all of the ladies and their significant others out to dinner -- except for Heather. But things go awry quickly as LuAnn offends Carole and Mario takes issue with Jacques. LuAnn hosts a holiday party that all of the girls attend, and a very drunk Sonja confronts Jacques and LuAnn about some very personal issues. And to top off the night, the ladies get up on stage to sing.
11. This Party Is Toast To celebrate the holidays, Carole hosts a "White Elephant" party for the ladies and their husbands. Aviva brings her father George, who happens to be in town and LuAnn and Heather get their first dose of the sex-crazed patriarch. Sonja arrives to her toaster oven photo shoot over an hour late - which immediately ticks off Heather, who has organized the entire thing. Carole finally finished her book and wants to celebrate by inviting all the ladies to come with her to St. Barth's for a vacation.
12. All How You Spin It Aviva hosts a charity event at Soul Cycle to raise money for children who need prosthetics. Ramona and Sonja are no shows, which angers Aviva, who thinks that if booze was served, they would've showed up to support her. Aviva and Carole meet at a jewelry store where Aviva tells Carole she's most likely not going to make it to St. Barths because of her fear of flying. After raising money at the Soul Cycle event, Aviva brings Carole and her son, Harrison, to "A Step Ahead," where she presents a young boy named Jake with a pair of prosthetic running legs.
13. Pirate Booty Call The ladies arrive in St. Barths without Aviva and head straight for their beautiful villa, and realize it's first class all the way around. On their first evening, Carole's boyfriend, Russ, shows up just in time to meet the women and save the conversation. A night out at Le Ti has the ladies enjoying tequila shots and a pirate-themed performance. The next morning, rumor has it LuAnn kept the party going much later than anyone else.
14. Slutty Island The ladies have invited friends over to the villa for a party, but only two people show up - Cat, LuAnn's old friend and Tomas, the "Johnny Deep look-alike" from the night before. The ladies think it was Tomas that LuAnn brought back to the villa the previous night and Ramona takes the opportunity to get to the bottom of it.
15. Vacation, All I Never Wanted Ramona is upset when Aviva, Reid, Carole and Russ set up a double date without her and Sonja. On the final night, Sonja and Ramona add fuel to the fire when they opt to return to the villa instead of going to see Russ perform.
16. What Happens In St. Barths Doesn't Stay In St. Barths LuAnn brings Jacques to a dinner party back in New York, causing Ramona and Sonja to wonder if she's told him the truth about what happened with Tomas in St. Barths. Sonja and Aviva go to dinner to try to resolve their issues but even more drama unfolds.
17. Don't Make Room For Daddy Aviva's father, George, is back to his usual antics, but Sonja doesn't have time to be charmed as she continues to be disappointed by her ex-husband. Aviva and LuAnn join Heather for a walk through at the location of Heather's upcoming Yummie fashion show where Heather has a special request for Aviva.
18. All's Well That Doesn't End Well (Season Finale) Sonja and Heather try to put the finishing touches on Sonja's toaster oven box. Aviva meets with Heather for her fitting and is hesitant with the look that is chosen. Finally, it is a night of confrontation at Carole's book party as Heather confronts Ramona about ruining her charity event and Ramona and Aviva's disagreement comes to a boiling point.
19. Reunion Part I Hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen, part one brings Aviva Drescher, LuAnn de Lesseps, Sonja Morgan, Carole Radziwill, Ramona Singer and Heather Thomson to rehash this season's drama.
20. Reunion Part II Hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen, part two reunites Aviva Drescher, LuAnn de Lesseps, Sonja Morgan, Carole Radziwill, Ramona Singer and Heather Thomson to discuss catfights and confrontations on this season.
21. Lost Footage Host Andy Cohen opens up the Bravo vault to show never before seen footage, from Ramona's discovery of Aviva's prosthetic leg to baby talk from numerous housewives. Take an inside look into the Housewives' business ventures and even more St. Barths drama.
Sneak Peek Meet the new 'Wives of New York City, and catch an extended sneak peek of the explosive drama ahead in season 5.
|Starring||LuAnn de Lesseps, Aviva Drescher|
|Supporting actors||Sonja Morgan, Carole Radziwill, Ramona Singer|
|Executive Producer||Barrie Bernstein|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
After nearly a year of trying to live the 'cut the cord' lifestyle, I was super disappointed that the only way to watch my 'Housewives' and other Bravo shows was to wait and buy... Read morePublished 2 months ago by jason peck
Thrilled Kelly is gone! Miss Jill some, but really enjoyed the new girls. This is my favorite season since season 1.Published 3 months ago by ABP
Best season yet! So dramatic and kept me watching until the end! I love the total revamp of the series.Published 7 months ago by JSP
So nice not having those three very annoying women..I do miss Alex though.
Anyway, this season was, imo, the best!
Love the new ladies, especially Heather. Read more
Aviva Drescher's father George Teichner is a truly disgusting creature. A perfect example of his race. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Scott Rhodes
Heather and Aviva are great additions. They are smart, polished, relatable women. Fun to watch! I'm curious what next season will hold...Published 17 months ago by Sarah J O'Brien
Once you have watched the four seasons, this fifth season is a good follow up. New characters and crazy situations make it a fun watch.Published 17 months ago by Serenity
If you want boring drama, you'll love Aviva. As much drama and issues that Jill created, she was always funny about it and I LOVE her. Read morePublished 18 months ago by sabrina
This was the best season yet! I wish they would bring back Jill Zarin. I can not wait for next season.Published 18 months ago by adama john