Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Blindfold:Acts of Obsession [VHS]
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 27, 1998
This movie was good. That's all I can say for it. A blindfold/handcuff rapist is on the loose, while a woman and her husband play sex games on the advice of her therapist. Really, I feel Shannen Doherty fails to generate much steam, since her acting is of rather limited range anyway. But, still, it's worth it, if you're a fan of erotic straight-to-video or Red Shoe Diaries-reminescent softcore thrillers.
on April 30, 2014
I'm not the biggest erotic movie fan in the world.I can enjoy them but unlike many who likely watch them for the eye candy I can only enjoy them if they have a decent, interesting plot.And this one does.The plot is not one that is commonly used or at least not that I've seen.I'm a huge Shannen Doherty fan so I really enjoyed here here.She does a fine job as a young woman in a troubled marriage who gets caught in a strange sexual web .Shannen is so beautiful here.Simply stunning.I thought it was an intriguing bit of casting to put her and Kristen Alfonzo together as sisters.I wouldn't have envisioned that but somehow it
all works.
on August 27, 2010
I watched this movie when it was on TV, and bought the VHS when it came out. All I can say is, on a scale of 1 to 10 it"s a 20. If you get any Doherty movies, get this one.
on May 7, 2013
this film will scotch you on your chair. the story is amazing. the actors are great especially shannen doherty who plays, I think one of sexiest role in cinema. If you want to take a good time, see this film.
on January 7, 2009
I received the video 2 days after ordering abd in excellent condition.
The video is O.K. Shannon Doherty's early work what do you expect.
I recommend buying this video if you are a fan of Shannon Doherty.
This product is only available on video tape.
Enjoy.....
on April 23, 2014
This movie is a collector if you like Shannen Doherty. She appears topless or nude all together in several parts of the movie.
on December 1, 2000
This is a typical no-brainer Grade-B suspense sex "thriller" I guess. It's really only good if you wnat to see a famous actress act sleazy and topless alot. In this case, Shannen Doherty from Beverly Hills 90210, that gal lots of us drooled over alot and fantasized about alot in the early 90s.
Well, sometimes we guys get into that kind of sleazy, no-brainer VHS mood.
on July 29, 2014