Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

• Customer Reviews

on August 28, 2013
It is such a good case for a low price. I have it on right now and never had any problems with it besides losing about 2 stones since my purchase because I'm rough with it. I recommend it.
on October 27, 2013
I have gotten tons of compliments on this case. I read other reviews and followed recommendations to put clear nail polish over the gems. They still fell off. Oh well can't beat the price
on February 14, 2014
Love this phone case! I got so many compliments on it and surprisingly the rhinestones didn't fall off as easily as I thought they would. Awesome phone case and arrived in about 2 weeks.
on June 26, 2013
Looks just as pictured! Doesn't really protect the phone to be honest but it's really cute. The rhinestones do come off but what do you expect. I received many complements about my case.
on November 13, 2012
After About 20 Minutes of Putting the Case on My Phone, I had Lost About 10 of My Bling Blings Lol but Overall, I've Been Getting Compliments on It. It Needs Sturdier Glue or Something.
on May 14, 2013
This cover is super cute, so far I have had it on my phone for a month and only one crystal has fallen off. Definitely worth the purchase and so going out with this cover on my phone.
on August 18, 2012
I love my new case. It is cute and light weight. I have gotten lots of comments on the case. The only thing I wish is that it wrapped more around the front, but otherwise it's awesome!
on October 21, 2012
It's a pretty, classy case and arrived sooner then expected! Only problem is I'm nervous about dropping it because theirs no front support, but it looks so pretty with a white IPhone!
on August 28, 2012
Awesome look! I bought this for my daughter and she loves it. It's very pretty and looks great on the I-phone with a white back. It's transparent so it shows the color of your phone.
on February 3, 2014
Love the look when it is on the phone. The negative is the difficulty in removing it off the phone. Also when it is on the phone camera has a bad shadow because of the bow placement.