5.0 out of 5 stars a nice gift
Well received- purchased the item but decided to gift it to a bride- looked great- complimented her ivory lace dress. Not Mikimoto quality but definitely a beautiful piece of jewelry and worth the price.
Published 24 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Came broken
Published 12 months ago by Tara

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Came broken, August 8, 2013
This review is from: Bling Jewelry Flower Bridal South Sea Shell Pearl Pave Earrings 9mm (Jewelry)
The earrings are beautiful, however they were packaged in a small velvet bag and one of the pearls came loose and separated from the earring during shipping. I fixed it with some hot glue and it looks fine. The pearl on the other earring is also loose so I put some hot glue in case it would fall off while I'm wearing it for my wedding. I'm pretty disappointed with that, I shouldn't have to fix cheaply made jewelry I paid nearly $30 for, but otherwise they look great. I would just beware of purchasing, the pearls might separate and fall off during wear and they really are cheaply made.

4.0 out of 5 stars very pretty, May 27, 2013
got here fast, only problem was I had to change the backs because they were too loose for these earrings.

5.0 out of 5 stars a nice gift, September 1, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Bling is W-O-W, August 29, 2012
These were purchased to replace ones I lost in our house fire this year. They are not the exact ones I had before but I will feel special when I am in the Temple wearing your lovely jewlery. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Beautiful, July 25, 2012
I bought these earrings to complete my wedding jewelry ensemble, and I couldn't be more happy with this purchase! The earrings sit very well on the ears and are just perfectly, beautifully simple. I didn't want over-the-top earrings, but still wanted more than just pearl studs. Highly recommend for any occasion! I will be wearing them past the wedding date for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with these earrings., May 1, 2012
Very pleased with these earrings. I bought them to match a necklace I had and they match perfectly. The earrings are very good quality. I like the way the sit on the ears.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect earrings for my wedding, September 2, 2013
I bought these for my wedding. The quality is amazing and they match my dress perfectly. When I showed my family I got such great feedback. I ended up ordering another pair for my mom. Perfect quality great shipping. I've ordered 3 pairs of earrings from this company and will order more in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but..., August 21, 2013
I just got the package today. I was surprised by the fancy looking. It looks really pretty and expensive. It is very bling-bling-bling~~~~I cannot wait to wear it tomorrow! The only compliant is that I wish the nail of the earrings could be silver/a better material.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, July 25, 2013
these earrings are really cute but they just look a bit different in person than in the pictures. I can't really put my finger on it, but they are different somehow but still very nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement earrings, August 12, 2013
I like these earrings. They are elegant and classy to the eye. Overall, good product which comes in a cloth bag for preservation. Color still looks great!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›