1,819 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the price!
I bought this watch knowing that it was a cheap alternative to a more expensive and flashy watch. I love the rose gold and put a layer of clear nail polish over the rhinestones, hoping that would stave off any stones falling out too soon. I have gotten many compliments on this watch, and love the way it looks. :]
Published on August 7, 2011 by KH

3.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and affordable! No one knows the difference!
Published on February 27, 2012 by L. Morris

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the price!, August 7, 2011
This review is from: Bling Jewelry Geneva Rose Gold Plated Classic Round CZ Ladies Boyfriend Watch (Watch)

3.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and affordable! No one knows the difference!, February 27, 2012
First, the drawbacks. Right when I opened this up, one of the stones popped off. But I put it back in place and put a thick coat of clear polish around the face of the watch and have had no problems since then - with 2 months of daily wear. But along with daily wear, some spots have lost the rose gold finish on the back side of the band. So I'm the only one who notices. The clasp obviously isn't the best quality but no problems yet. Seems like it might stop closing securely at some point though. AND the inlaid dials are just for show and don't work - which is fine - but it would be nice if their arms were in different positions so it wasn't so obvious (all are straight up like in the picture).

Even with all that, this watch is worth every penny and then some. I get a compliment on this watch literally at least once a day. Even one of my label-loving gay guy friends gushed (trust me, that is relevant information). No one really knows the difference between it and a Fossil or a Michael Kors. It goes with everything and looks fabulous with an arm full of bangles and bracelets. Maybe when (if?) this finally reaches the end of its life I will buy a real designer version. But honestly, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another one!

*****Edit 4/7/12 - Woke up to find the battery died. I'm so disappointed that this happened not even 4 months after getting it. I left my original review unaltered, but I would amend it to say that I WOULD hesitate to purchase another one now. Maybe mine was an exception but at this point I'd be more willing to invest in a quality name brand watch! If you want it for looks, definitely go for it. But if you care about functionality and/or plan on wearing this every day to actually tell time...think twice.

1.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP CRAP!!! NOT WORTH $2, May 3, 2013
You can't even size the watch to fit and it turns your skin green!!!!! If you order it, make sure you have a VERY large wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra Classy, December 12, 2011
Patricia (Dallas, Texas) - See all my reviews
I really wanted a boyfriend watch so I found this one on Amazon with extremely high reviews. I can see why! It's perfect and works great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 18, 2012
I still have all my stones and its still rose gold and I have been having this watch for almost 6 months. I get compliments all the time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Crawford BF Watch, January 11, 2012
Purchased 2 watches. Cute, but neither watch is working. Gonna try to replace the batteries since it's such a hassle to return.

1.0 out of 5 stars DOESNT WORK, November 5, 2012
THE WATCH, DOES NOT WORK, STOPS WORKING SEVERAL TIMES DURING THE DAY; I HAVE TO PUT THE RIGHT TIME EVERYTIME I LOOK TO THE WATCH. TERRIBLE ITEM

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely LOVE it!, January 22, 2012
I first got the rose gold and then a month later bought the gold. Both are fabulous and so fashionable. The rose gold is a beautiful color. Not too flashy. It received so MANY complements. Worth every penny.

1.0 out of 5 stars it was a waste of money, December 5, 2012
it arrived missing a brillant and i tried to returned but i was not able so i just kept it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love!, May 27, 2011
Liz (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
The quality for this watch is great! For the price you cant beat it. The rose gold is beautiful and so are the rhinestones. Its just an overall nice watch. It doesn't look cheap in any way and if I wouldn't have known the price, I would think it costs a pretty penny. I'm very happy with the quality and look of it.

Rate and Discover Movies