Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on August 7, 2011
I bought this watch knowing that it was a cheap alternative to a more expensive and flashy watch. I love the rose gold and put a layer of clear nail polish over the rhinestones, hoping that would stave off any stones falling out too soon. I have gotten many compliments on this watch, and love the way it looks. :]
1414 comments| 389 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2012
First, the drawbacks. Right when I opened this up, one of the stones popped off. But I put it back in place and put a thick coat of clear polish around the face of the watch and have had no problems since then - with 2 months of daily wear. But along with daily wear, some spots have lost the rose gold finish on the back side of the band. So I'm the only one who notices. The clasp obviously isn't the best quality but no problems yet. Seems like it might stop closing securely at some point though. AND the inlaid dials are just for show and don't work - which is fine - but it would be nice if their arms were in different positions so it wasn't so obvious (all are straight up like in the picture).

Even with all that, this watch is worth every penny and then some. I get a compliment on this watch literally at least once a day. Even one of my label-loving gay guy friends gushed (trust me, that is relevant information). No one really knows the difference between it and a Fossil or a Michael Kors. It goes with everything and looks fabulous with an arm full of bangles and bracelets. Maybe when (if?) this finally reaches the end of its life I will buy a real designer version. But honestly, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another one!

*****Edit 4/7/12 - Woke up to find the battery died. I'm so disappointed that this happened not even 4 months after getting it. I left my original review unaltered, but I would amend it to say that I WOULD hesitate to purchase another one now. Maybe mine was an exception but at this point I'd be more willing to invest in a quality name brand watch! If you want it for looks, definitely go for it. But if you care about functionality and/or plan on wearing this every day to actually tell time...think twice.
1313 comments| 281 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 29, 2013
I'm crazy disappointed that the watch is too large! I'm 5'3", 120 pounds (medium built) and the strap size for the watch is HUGE. I'll add a picture. The watch was slightly scratched by the screen, which bugged me. The buckle is extremely difficult to work. I feel like I'm going to easily break it. I think the watch is absolutely cute overall, but the scratches.. just got to me. Unreliable product and shipper if they provide products like this. Do not get this watch is you aren't a large person, too. I guarantee that you will be disappointed! I sure am.
review image review image
22 comments| 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 18, 2012
I was so excited when this came in the mail.I immediately put it on and fell in love with it.Now before I go further,let me say if you're expecting a designer piece...Get over it. I'm reviewing a $15 watch as a $15 watch...So as I was saying,it's adorable. It has a true rose tone that my wardrobe was craving.The band is very lightweight and comfy and the face of the watch itself has a substantial weight.The metal is not dull at all and I think it would look great on any skin tone. If you have a small wrist, you may have to remove some links.The time is clear and easy to read so I'm pretty impressed with this piece.So if you're wanting that designer "look" on a budget, then grab this one..Now let's be realistic,don't go HAAM on this watch because it is obviously not made to wear while you are playing hardcore sports or anything like that,BUT, if you're the fashionista who is in the crowd watching the game...take your compliments and smile,because you just got a great watch for a great price!! Get the watch...Wear the watch..Work the watch!! Happy Holidays :) (p.s. I included pics so you can see for yourself)
review image review image
11 comment| 99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2012
THE WATCH, DOES NOT WORK, STOPS WORKING SEVERAL TIMES DURING THE DAY; I HAVE TO PUT THE RIGHT TIME EVERYTIME I LOOK TO THE WATCH. TERRIBLE ITEM
on December 12, 2011
I really wanted a boyfriend watch so I found this one on Amazon with extremely high reviews. I can see why! It's perfect and works great!
on May 3, 2013
You can't even size the watch to fit and it turns your skin green!!!!! If you order it, make sure you have a VERY large wrist.
66 comments| 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2012
Purchased 2 watches. Cute, but neither watch is working. Gonna try to replace the batteries since it's such a hassle to return.
22 comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 11, 2013
I am from Baltimore, MD. I ordered this watch on October 3, 2013, and received it on October 9, 2013. I received the watch super duper fast. It's a beautiful rose gold color, and it looks super expensive. I placed clear nail polish around the gems on the watch, so they won't fall out. The watch was set to the correct time, when I received it in the mail. Great buy!
review image review image review image
on January 22, 2012
I first got the rose gold and then a month later bought the gold. Both are fabulous and so fashionable. The rose gold is a beautiful color. Not too flashy. It received so MANY complements. Worth every penny.