Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on August 7, 2011
I bought this watch knowing that it was a cheap alternative to a more expensive and flashy watch. I love the rose gold and put a layer of clear nail polish over the rhinestones, hoping that would stave off any stones falling out too soon. I have gotten many compliments on this watch, and love the way it looks. :]
1414 comments384 of 420 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 15, 2012
First, this is an inexpensive fashion watch. If you are expecting something high end, don't get this watch.

I think it's VERY cute and very large. It's also lightweight, and not super substantial, but it doesn't detract from the look of it on your wrist. It is easy to adjust the bracelet and it looks great on. The face is huge, easy to see, and has 3 subdials. The crystal accents gives the watch a blingy feel.

The clasp is pretty weak, though. I can see the clasp breaking with repeated use. But for the $$ I paid, I'll probably still be able to wear it until I just get tired of it. Again it's a super cute watch.

Really, my only complaint is the color. This really isn't CHOCOLATE. I ordered the rose tone version of this watch when I ordered this one, and honestly, I thought this one WAS the rose tone watch! It wasn't until I got the rose tone watch that I could see there was a difference between the two. The color of this watch is more like a penny copper color. The face is a little darker, but "chocolate" this is not. The picture of this watch looks brown. But that's not what the color really is.

I am going to keep this watch, because the color is a bit more subdued than the very flashy-looking rose-tone version of the same watch. But I had to take off a star because the description on this is way off.

Overall, I do really like it, though.
11 comment84 of 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2012
First, the drawbacks. Right when I opened this up, one of the stones popped off. But I put it back in place and put a thick coat of clear polish around the face of the watch and have had no problems since then - with 2 months of daily wear. But along with daily wear, some spots have lost the rose gold finish on the back side of the band. So I'm the only one who notices. The clasp obviously isn't the best quality but no problems yet. Seems like it might stop closing securely at some point though. AND the inlaid dials are just for show and don't work - which is fine - but it would be nice if their arms were in different positions so it wasn't so obvious (all are straight up like in the picture).

Even with all that, this watch is worth every penny and then some. I get a compliment on this watch literally at least once a day. Even one of my label-loving gay guy friends gushed (trust me, that is relevant information). No one really knows the difference between it and a Fossil or a Michael Kors. It goes with everything and looks fabulous with an arm full of bangles and bracelets. Maybe when (if?) this finally reaches the end of its life I will buy a real designer version. But honestly, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another one!

*****Edit 4/7/12 - Woke up to find the battery died. I'm so disappointed that this happened not even 4 months after getting it. I left my original review unaltered, but I would amend it to say that I WOULD hesitate to purchase another one now. Maybe mine was an exception but at this point I'd be more willing to invest in a quality name brand watch! If you want it for looks, definitely go for it. But if you care about functionality and/or plan on wearing this every day to actually tell time...think twice.
1313 comments276 of 305 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 29, 2013
I'm crazy disappointed that the watch is too large! I'm 5'3", 120 pounds (medium built) and the strap size for the watch is HUGE. I'll add a picture. The watch was slightly scratched by the screen, which bugged me. The buckle is extremely difficult to work. I feel like I'm going to easily break it. I think the watch is absolutely cute overall, but the scratches.. just got to me. Unreliable product and shipper if they provide products like this. Do not get this watch is you aren't a large person, too. I guarantee that you will be disappointed! I sure am.
review image review image
11 comment78 of 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 19, 2014
Bout two years ago my father bought me a MK watch which we know is like $250. I loved it so much and wore it everyday until it was stolen along with the luggage i left in a friends car. I had the money replace it but I just couldnt fathom paying that. So i looked for alternatives and found this watch. I its a great look a like and the best thing to know is BEFORE YOU WEAR THE WATCH BUY A CLEAR SEALANT FROM WALMART OR MICHAELS (rustoleme spray paint clear gloss $5) AND SPRAY AN EVEN COAT ON BOTH SIDES (tape over the front glass> use exacto bade to cut off excess tape) LET DRY REMOVE TAPE AND WEAR. I;ve had this watch over a year now and it looks almost as good as the day i got it.

PS this process worrks for all costume jewlery keeps it from turning green and irrating the skin.
33 comments102 of 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 18, 2012
I was so excited when this came in the mail.I immediately put it on and fell in love with it.Now before I go further,let me say if you're expecting a designer piece...Get over it. I'm reviewing a $15 watch as a $15 watch...So as I was saying,it's adorable. It has a true rose tone that my wardrobe was craving.The band is very lightweight and comfy and the face of the watch itself has a substantial weight.The metal is not dull at all and I think it would look great on any skin tone. If you have a small wrist, you may have to remove some links.The time is clear and easy to read so I'm pretty impressed with this piece.So if you're wanting that designer "look" on a budget, then grab this one..Now let's be realistic,don't go HAAM on this watch because it is obviously not made to wear while you are playing hardcore sports or anything like that,BUT, if you're the fashionista who is in the crowd watching the game...take your compliments and smile,because you just got a great watch for a great price!! Get the watch...Wear the watch..Work the watch!! Happy Holidays :) (p.s. I included pics so you can see for yourself)
review image review image
11 comment93 of 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 30, 2014
I like this watch. It was too big for my tiny wrist even with the links out BUT i have a solution. I just tied two links together on both sides and it worked! You cant tell i did it. I used clear craft string. It stretches. I like my watches to fit my wrists since I actually use them for time and not a fashion statement. I don't understand why girls add "arm candy" around their watches.. guess they arent worried about scratching their watch. I hope my pictures and idea helps someone who had my problem. Overall great watch!
review image review image review image
0Comment32 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 7, 2011
I wasn't in the mood to spend $250 on a trendy watch, so I thought I could get by with an inexpensive version. It was beautiful for about a month until the gold started to wear off. Now it's unwearable. I would suggest this for someone who wants to wear this only occasionally rather than as an everyday watch.
0Comment113 of 130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2012
There were only two reviews when I bought this watch, so I was trying not to get my hopes up, but the watch arrived in great condition, looks even sexier in person and definitely looks like it's worth a good amount of $$$. Also, I should mention I'm a guy, but I could still pull off this so called 'boyfriend' watch. You won't regret buying this I never wore a watch before but I hate taking this one off now just because it looks so great!
0Comment48 of 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2011
This watch is so close to being perfect. Geneva is known for inexpensive watches and have been making them for many years. This watch functions well and looks fantastic. The one major flaw with it is the finish. I bought this one, and the rose gold version for my wife and she loved them. After only wearing them for 2 days, the inside of the bands had black spots appearing. The finish was turning, and it was not possible to correct. My wife was so disappointed!! The vendor that I bought them from was very prompt in giving me a refund, so no problems there, however, we would have preferred to keep them and have the finish hold up for at least a year.
33 comments123 of 145 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse