Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on August 7, 2011
I bought this watch knowing that it was a cheap alternative to a more expensive and flashy watch. I love the rose gold and put a layer of clear nail polish over the rhinestones, hoping that would stave off any stones falling out too soon. I have gotten many compliments on this watch, and love the way it looks. :]
1414 comments|388 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2012
First, the drawbacks. Right when I opened this up, one of the stones popped off. But I put it back in place and put a thick coat of clear polish around the face of the watch and have had no problems since then - with 2 months of daily wear. But along with daily wear, some spots have lost the rose gold finish on the back side of the band. So I'm the only one who notices. The clasp obviously isn't the best quality but no problems yet. Seems like it might stop closing securely at some point though. AND the inlaid dials are just for show and don't work - which is fine - but it would be nice if their arms were in different positions so it wasn't so obvious (all are straight up like in the picture).

Even with all that, this watch is worth every penny and then some. I get a compliment on this watch literally at least once a day. Even one of my label-loving gay guy friends gushed (trust me, that is relevant information). No one really knows the difference between it and a Fossil or a Michael Kors. It goes with everything and looks fabulous with an arm full of bangles and bracelets. Maybe when (if?) this finally reaches the end of its life I will buy a real designer version. But honestly, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another one!

*****Edit 4/7/12 - Woke up to find the battery died. I'm so disappointed that this happened not even 4 months after getting it. I left my original review unaltered, but I would amend it to say that I WOULD hesitate to purchase another one now. Maybe mine was an exception but at this point I'd be more willing to invest in a quality name brand watch! If you want it for looks, definitely go for it. But if you care about functionality and/or plan on wearing this every day to actually tell time...think twice.
1313 comments|281 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 12, 2011
I really wanted a boyfriend watch so I found this one on Amazon with extremely high reviews. I can see why! It's perfect and works great!
on January 11, 2012
Purchased 2 watches. Cute, but neither watch is working. Gonna try to replace the batteries since it's such a hassle to return.
22 comments|60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 22, 2012
I first got the rose gold and then a month later bought the gold. Both are fabulous and so fashionable. The rose gold is a beautiful color. Not too flashy. It received so MANY complements. Worth every penny.
on November 24, 2015
For the price that this watch is listed at this is an amazing buy. It's a larger watch but it looks very nice on me as I have a larger wrist. Even though I have a larger wrist it still has a little extra room. ( *Note: This is a great watch if you're plus sized and don't like tight watches.) I knew when I bought it that it was a cheap version of a more expensive style I would like to have. But let's be honest, I have several expensive watches and I usually end up getting them scratched and over time move on to the next hot thing so this was a great deal for me. I've even had compliments on it from people who only wear high-end brands and would never in a million years purchase a "knock-off". I was impressed with the beautiful rose gold color and the rhinestones around the face are a beautiful finishing touch. It keeps time well and does all the things you would expect a watch of this price to do.

I had to have mine original watch replaced as a pin fell out and the hinge was bent during the first time I wore it out. I contacted Amazon and the seller graciously replaced it and I haven't had any issues with the new one.

If you want a designer look for a fraction of the price and don't mind waiting for it to ship from China this is a great item to purchase. Keep in mind this is a costume jewelry item hence the price but I was still very impressed with the beauty of it. I may even purchase it in other colors.

*I paid full price for this item and am wearing it on a weekly basis.
review image review image review image
on May 27, 2011
The quality for this watch is great! For the price you cant beat it. The rose gold is beautiful and so are the rhinestones. Its just an overall nice watch. It doesn't look cheap in any way and if I wouldn't have known the price, I would think it costs a pretty penny. I'm very happy with the quality and look of it.
11 comment|83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 29, 2016
I did not care for this watch. It just would not keep time right even when I replace the batteries two times. I guess you get what you pay for. Now it sits in a box. Not worth the price asking for it. I gave it a two star because the color was a pretty color but if had to depend on keeping the right time forget it.
on May 23, 2012
i'm starting a business and on an extreme budget so i had to really choose my mother's day gift carefully this year. I loooved the $12 price on this watch! It is even more beautiful in person and i wont lie, i wore it one day and then gifted it to my mother. She was shocked because it looks way more expensive in person. She said it made her "feel young" and my dad even pointed out that it was rose gold. I am happy with my purchase and would definitely buy again! :)
on June 27, 2012
I got this watch for Christmas, and because the band was too long (I have a small wrist) I had to get a few links taken out. The poor watch just stayed in my jewelry box for months as I kept forgetting to get it resized but I finally took it to Kay Jewelers who were very nice and took a few links out for only $10. So although I've had it for awhile I've only been wearing it for a couple weeks, but so far I've been very happy. True to the boyfriend style, the watch is quite big, the face about the width of my wrist, but I prefer it this way. You would never think that this watch was under $20, it's quite substantial and very striking. It's true what other reviewers said that the little dials on the inside are fake and so are the buttons on the side, but no one needs to know that :) Really, from far away, there's no reason people won't think you didn't spend at least a hundred bucks on this watch. I make jewelry and I'm thinking about making a pair of earrings to go with this watch, because I'm planning on wearing it often.