Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mary Carpenter Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now

on March 13, 2014
My Mother loved the watch for the look of it, but I now know to check the band size, before I buy. I don't know any lady that has a wrist size as big as this and feel like that is why they were so cheap.
on June 23, 2013
I'm a butterfly-aholic, tattoos, home decor (my entire bed and bathroom) and cloths ect. so I thought that this would be a nice daily wear watch. The band is large for a woman's wrist ( I'm not what one would consider petite either ) and appears as though link can be taken out, but was impossible for me to do and I've had experience, so I wear it snugly half way up my forearm ( I'm an RN constantly donning and removing gloves and washing my hands, so it works) . The watch is adorable and I've gotten several compliments, however I noticed today that the external butterfly that is positioned near the adjustment nob has "popped" off :( ( I've had the watch for approx. 1 month.) Now there are to little black "dots" where the rivet holes are. It still looks nice and honestly I have no idea when it fell off and had to go online to look at the original pic to see what was there LOL ( I thought a couple of the jewels had fallen out at first and that would though had upset me more honestly). I'll keep it, doubt it"s worth the replacement process and the new one would probably pop out again eventually anyway. Again still cute and does the job.
on January 20, 2015
This is my second time purchashing this watch it's a very nice watch but be careful because if you miss in hit your hand somewhere on something hard the butterfly will come off but other than that it's a nice watch for the price!
on March 27, 2014
I was a little disappointed that it did not actually look like the picture. The butterflies are not highlighted in black like in the picture, and the butterfly on the outer ring fell off when i opened the package. I just used some super glue to tack it back on.
on July 12, 2015
I am really enjoying this watch. It was as described. Very attractive with some really nice bling. I've only been wearing it for about a week so I can't tell whether the clasp will be as durable as I would like. But for the price, I am EXTREMELY happy with this watch.
on June 8, 2014
Even though I loved the way it looks it does not work right even after paying for a new battery to be put in...the second hand stops and hangs up and stops moving so can't wear it for keeping time. Disappointed but you get what you pay for I guess.
on December 26, 2013
This watch is much better in person! Once you see it, it is so feminine and sparkly. 2 things that bothered me about this piece: 1. it arrived wrapped in bubble wrap; no box, just wrapped up in bubble wrap. I would have enjoyed a box for it. 2. it is not a self-adjusting band. The woman I bought this for has smaller wrists... she will have to take it in to get it sized. But, other than that, this item is amazing. She loved it anyway... and even though it did not have a box, it was received without any dings or marks on it. It looked like the picture. Keeping those cons in mind, I would recommend this item to others.
on January 23, 2013
The picture does not do this watch justice. It is absolutely beautiful and was better than I expected. The wrist band is casual, but the dial is very dressy, so it can be worn anytime.....just a few months later.....the attached butterfly came off and the band broke.
on March 25, 2015
I got this as a Christmas gift last Christmas and my boss just complimented me on how pretty it is. I sincerely love it! Yes the band is large and requires removing a few links but for a minimal fee I can attest that it can be adjusted to fit most/any wrists.
review image
on February 4, 2014
I expected to get a black watch with sliver face and I got a bronze colored watch. Very unhappy with what I received when I thought I was getting a black watch. Will not order from this company ever again.