Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 16, 2011
The gold is way too yellow that it makes it look cheap, and the chain is so thin that it tangles easily. If it was just a little less yellow, I'd like it a lot but I almost returned it because I was disappointed in the color. Will probably put it on a different chain.
on January 3, 2014
My daughter (14) is a Demi Lovato fan and I learned recently she wears a wishbone necklace. I, of course opted for the cheaper version but this necklace was nice enough and my daughter is wearing it happily. It was a big hit! The necklace is packed in a small velvet-like drawstring bag which enhanced the gift.
on July 31, 2013
I got this product thinking it would be a little bigger and that the chain would be a little longer.. but the measurements are correct in the description. I bought a longer chain and have been wearing it ever since. I really like it but if you aren't a super tight necklace kind of person consider finding a chain from else where.
on July 26, 2014
Looks very cheap, especially since it comes in a little plastic bag that looks like you bought it from the dollar store. If you want to gift this item, I suggest you repackage in some type of small jewelry box. Other than that, the necklace is alright. I don't think it's really worth over $20.
on February 1, 2013
I like to get these wishbone pendants for my friends turning 50 letting them know that once they turn 50 the rules change and you get a wish for every year of their age. My only problem with this Pendant was that the back wasn't as solid as I would have liked...I prefer a smooth rounded front and back...a more solid feel. I have bought other wishbone pendants that are solid at a similar price.
on January 2, 2013
I think this is a great value for what you pay for it - but also you get what you pay for. The chain and gold coloring in this piece made it look quite inexpensive. I imagine a silver version of it would look much nicer. If gold is your thing, I'd recommend this though.
on January 3, 2013
The product was exactly what i expected/wanted but after only two days of wearing it, the chain broke and luckily i found the pendant. Just put it on a new chain which was annoying but I guess I got what I paid for.
on February 23, 2013
I just LOVED this necklace! The gold tone is so vibrant, the wishbone size is perfect... Just the chain I would prefer a little longer but it's fine! Nice price for a good product. Highly recommend!
on February 23, 2014
I have been looking for this type of necklace for a while. The soft sloping lines drape nicely with the chain that gives complete balance to this special necklace. The quality is excellent!!
on January 31, 2014
Looks amazing and for the cost you can't beat it. Nothing like having the look of the red carpet for a fraction of the price. My wife gets complements on it all the time.

See 1 answered question