5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
This Pendant and Earring set are better than I expected. I had ordered the set for my Matron of Honor and cannot wait to give it to her. I would definitely wear this myself! The chain is not flimsy and the set does not look "cheap". I think this set is definitely well worth the money.
Published on March 28, 2012 by A. Alfano

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth the price
This is a cute set but the setting was crooked and cheap looking. Not worth what I paid to be honest.
Published on May 24, 2012 by gmaqueen

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, March 28, 2012
This review is from: Bling Jewelry Cubic Zirconia Pave Ball Simulated Pearl Drop Necklace Earrings Set Rhodium Plated (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked the set, May 15, 2013
I bought it as a gift for a friend and for her wedding; she juz loved the set and it was looking good on her. I liked the pearls, its size(its lightly bigger than what you see on the screen) and the quality. I think its worth the money.

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth the price, May 24, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not like the picture, July 11, 2013
The earrings are very nice, a bit smaller than I imagined from the pictures but still very nice. I thought the earrings looked a little different in person than they did in the pictures but they were still nice.