Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Price:$24.00+ $7.95 shipping

on May 12, 2013
I had used lotion hair removers befor without any trouble, and tested this in a small area on my stomach and inside arm (sensitive skin there) with no issues. I used it on my upper lip, however, and it is still red, sensitive, and flaking a week later. This product may work fine for others, but it did not work for me and I will not be using again.
on June 17, 2013
this was my first time trying any type of hair removal on my face. I have fine blonde hair that seems to show more with tan skin in the summer. It worked great! Some tingling and redness after but nothing any one would notice. I watched the time I left it on to make sure it wasnt going to overly hurt my sensitive skin. I also did a test spot on the side of my face near my hair line where it wouldn't be obvious if I had a bad reaction to the product. Worked great!
on September 20, 2015
Four hours after taking an ambien, I decided it was a good idea to fuzz off my non-existent mustache at 2am; in case you're wondering, if wasn't. I left it on for two or three minutes, by which point I felt like someone had taken a blowtorch to my face. I then had to pluck the little blond mustache hairs because, while I had a wicked chemical burn, the product hadn't actually removed any hair. So now I look like I tried to shave with a lawnmower, which, in case you're wondering, is NOT a good look. Now I'm going to hide in my house until it goes away; if I'm not out in a week, send food.
review image
on May 15, 2013
I tried the Bliss Fuzz Off today and it was awful!!! I applied it to my upper lip and it started to tingle and burn a little. I left it on for the three minutes and wiped it off. I then got the worst burning sensation ever! The hair did wipe away but my upper lip became red and swollen. It looked like I had a ton of tiny paper cuts all over my upper lip. I applied an ice cube for a while and the pain still has not gone away. Showering is awful because any water or anything touching it makes it hurt even more. I would much rather have an all over body waxing than dealing with this.
Not worth it!!
on August 18, 2013
Do not waste your time or money. This does not work and burns the skin, used it for less than the 3 min. because of the burning that continued.
on March 15, 2015
I read a few reviews that said it burned during application. I had no issue during the 5 minutes I left it on, it was after I wiped it off that it started. My lip got swollen and red and burned for hours. A few days later and my skin is pealing off. I would never recommend this product to anyone.
on August 19, 2014
I used this product as the instructions said. I did the test patch and had no negative results. However, when I put this on my upper lip, IT BURNED MY SKIN. My lip is now red and sore. I will not be using this product ever again.
on November 30, 2015
This product is superb in burning off skin. And I was quite impressed that even after burning off most of my top lip that the hair there remained steadfast and rooted. It took about 3 weeks for my "burn stache" to go away, and the constant stares from people on the street was an added bonus. Overall impressed with how magnificently a fail this was.
on October 11, 2014
Still left red blotchy marks on my face. Does do what it said it would. I had a hairless lip for a week, but at a small price. I do have sensitive skin though, I sort of expected a slight bit of irritation from this.
on October 11, 2015
I have used this product on a regular basis for the last few months. It does remove hair but the time on your face varies so it will do fine on some areas of the face and other areas will get very chafed and red. It is very expensive per use. It applies easily and is easy to remove. The product will give me results so hair does not grow back for over a week and it comes back in soft. My advice would be to do a spot check to check for sensitivity to this product. Also,watch the amount of time product is on skin.