- Take additional $5.00 off Bike Pump by Geared2U when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% off GoldieBlox and the Movie Machine when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% off GoldieBlox and The Builder's Survival Kit when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "BlissLights Spright Firefly Laser Light - Green” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 63% off the $199.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
- Working on a home project? Need some help? Check out Amazon Home Services and get a $20 Amazon Gift Card when you book your first service. Learn more
BlissLights Spright Firefly Laser Light - Green
|Price:||$89.70 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$109.30 (55%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Replaces 4 standard landscape lights or hundreds of feet of rope lighting
- 30' x 30' coverage or about the size of 2 two-car garages
- Uses an average of just 3 watts in temps above 55F (8 watts in temps below 55F)
- More efficient than LED technology with a 7,000 hour lamp life which means the lamp will last an average of 4.75 years if used for 4 hours every night
- New holographic technology
- Nighttime operating temperature of -15F to 90F (Allow 15 minutes for built-in heater to start in colder temperatures)
- Our design is more efficient than LED technology and has a 7,000 hour lamp life will last an average of 4.75 years if used for 4 hours every night
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Size: Spright | Color: Laser Green
Top Customer Reviews
CONS: The unit is very sturdy BUT the wiring is flimsy. I actually ran clear PVC tubing over the wiring to further protect it from the weather before installing. Note the wiring is bare-wire so you either have to purchase connectors (I tried Malibu) or cut the landscape cable and tape extensively to weatherproof. What I ended up doing.
BIGGEST complaint is that light output using the four units is HIGHLY VARIABLE AND INCONSISTANT. SOME OF THE UNITS (2 OUT OF 4) ARE MUCH DIMMER THAN THE OTHER TWO. If, like I am doing, you mount two units to cover an area (front of house) you might have a problem getting consisitant light output.....one side dim....the other brighter.
Now, the shell of the unit is sealed with a tag stating if you remove, let's say to try and focus/center the lens (as was my thought re: problem) you void the warranty. At this price $$$$$ per unit, I'm hesitant to open the casing and fool around......So....I emailed Blisslights for reommendations on how to proceed.
THEY HAVE YET TO REPSOND AFTER A WEEK.....totally unacceptable if they want reommendations and repeat business!
Suffice to say, I am going to use the two bright units in front and the two dim units on the side of the house. For nearly a grand invested, I would have hoped for a response from the Sellor.
I'll update after the holiday season if the Sellor responds, and also whether these units survive the season.
Cannot recommend at this time due to quality for the price and lack of Sellor communication.
I have recently just bought another three, because I am having a fourth of July party. I did call the manufacture and simply asked for them to send me the hologram tape that is hot glued to the inside. They said no. I said I have six. All I need is the tape? She said there policy was that I had to send the whole light back to them at my cost. But I pleaded for them to just put the pieces of tape in an envelope... I would be more than happy to pay for them, She said she would ask her boss. And the big boss said no!
So what to do... Seems more cost effective to just buy some new ones and seal them up before leaving them out in the yard. Not so hard.... So that what I did. Also let me add that now they have added a warning sticker over one of they screws that says if you tamper with it, by removing the screw, the warranty is invalid.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cool product but it won't last long. Terrible customer service. I've had to call on average 7 times to get a person on the phone. They also do not respond to emails. Read morePublished 7 hours ago by NICOLE
I love these! Bought second hand and they were perfect. Still enjoying them and will use this summer too.Published 5 days ago by Christine
This is a nice red BlissLights. It does not cover the area that the green one does but in reading the reviews, the green does show up better. Still very pretty. Read morePublished 8 days ago by pang
expensive, but look great. I had outside Christmas party and placed two of them shining up onto the pool screen enclosure with two red ones.Was very cool. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Rick
Good transaction and very nice laser projector for outdoors. I set up the laser so that it washes front if house with blue spots. Very cool.Published 20 days ago by David Fredericks
Very green, very pretty, quite kinetic lights. The lights on our first set from last year meander, these bounce like molecules. Both nice, both work even in Ohio's cold weather.Published 21 days ago by HillsboroShopper
These lights are great although very expensive. I love the fact that they are made for outdoors and I like the Blue way better than the red or green that I had before. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Edward J. George