Industrial Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals BestoftheYear Shop Now Tikes

on March 22, 2011
My daughter gave me my first Blistex Infusion and I was sold on the product, however it became harder and harder to find on the shelf in various drugstore and cosmetic departments. I was traveling 45 miles each way to a store where I used to live to find the Infusion and was buying in multiples! And then the worst case scenario, even they stopped carrying it. So I went on line to several web sites and finally found it at I had to buy a 12 pack which was a lot of Blistex, but that way I could share with my grandson in college and my daughter. The rest is in my purse, my bedside table, my desk, my car and the remainder in a closet for future use. It is the smoothest and softest, not gritty or heavy, product I have found. It even comes in cherry flavor! I also use it along with lipstick. My complaint with other lip products is that after they wear off, my lips actually felt dryer than before. That is not the case with Blistex Infusion. It's the last thing I put on at night and I wake up without the dry lip feeling that I had before using this great product. I'm thankful my daughter shared this with me and I'm glad Amazon continues to carry it.
on July 2, 2012
Ok so not everyone will get this but if you are looking for a great Shabbos or Yom Tov lip-gloss, this is it. Its not too thick and sticky, has a pleasant taste, its got SPF, and I am pretty sure none of the ingredients present a kashrus concern (but obviously you should find that part out from your LOR.) I use the Blistex Lip Medex everyday during the week but since its not a gloss I can't use it on the weekends. I used to use the costmetic type of roll ons on Shabbos but my lips would get SO dry. This is perfect. Totally worth it to buy the 12 pack, keep one in your Shabbos travel bag, gift them to friends, etc.

I highly recommend.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I love the metal ball-bearing applicator that really is cool to the lips and spreads the Lip Infusion nicely. I think of this almost more as a lip gloss than I do a real repairing type of product. For repair, I use Blistex Lip Medex, .38-Ounce Pots (Pack of 12) The Blistex Lip Medex is much more appropriate for really cracked, dry lips.

The Blistex Lip Infusion is a nice product to give moisture and sheen to lipe (think of the 70's and 80's and lip gloss). It does absorb quickly and does not leave any waxy coating or feel on your lips because it is more liquid than it is wax ... so it really soaks in. I am definitely not shy about using it, I will use several applications to really put a coating on my lips that will stay and not soak all the way in -- I find multiple coatings much more effective for "sticking power".

If you have moderately dry lips without a lot of chapping and cracking, this is a good product. If you have Winter, chapped and cracked lips you need something stronger like Carmex Lip Balm Small (Pack of 12) or the Blistex Lip Medex. They will certainly treat troubled lips more aggressively than the Lip Infusion product will.

If this product is used as a moisturizer or sun block, I think it's the right product.
on December 6, 2011
This product was a favorite for so long it feels and works great, looks like lip gloss and when I could no longer find it in stores I was devastated. Nothing has ever worked as well for me and I can't express how ecstatic I am to have found it again!
on April 21, 2012
You can purchase these locally at Albertson or Homeland if you wanted to try them out first.

As far as I can tell, these are the only roll-on chapsticks out there. The formula used is light and feels like a liquid. I prefer this formula because traditional chapsticks tend to melt, magically collect lint in my pocket, or become messy with balm buildup on the cap. This chapstick might not be for people with dry lips or want superior protection, but it is great for maintenance or moisturizing.

+light, clean feeling
+doesn't melt in your pockets or car
+roll on applicator, biggest plus for me

-protection not as good as other lip balms
on October 28, 2014
For those of you that do not know, Blistex Lip Infusion has been discontinued. You have to laugh at all the comments you read. Let me tell you that I have tried many products for my dry lips and there was never a better product. If cracked lips are the problem there may be other products better but for maintenance, which usually keeps lips from cracking, Lip Infusion is the best. Never had a cap come unscrewed, never had any leakage in my pocket and have loved the ball Bering applicator. I am currently looking for a source for remaining product. Do not try eBay unless you want to pay $85 for four packages.
on April 28, 2011
Ever forget to remove your capstick from your pocket before you put your clothes in the washer/dryer? I have ruined several articles of clothing being washed/dried with a capstick. This product with the screw on cap is great and does not leak in the wash. The product works well also.
on October 28, 2011
This is the best stuff for dry chapped lips, your skin absorbs the liquid much better than regular chapstick. i buy this in bulk as they don't sell in the stores anymore. so glad i found it on amazon.
on October 15, 2011
I love Blistex Infusion. My daughter who lived in Charlotte, NC, first gave it to me. I could not find it in Virginia. I could not ask her when I ran out because she got breast cancer at age 33 and passed at age 40 on March 28, 2011. She wanted to help me with my dry lips and certainly did. I had looked at drugstores, etc., and finally went to the Internet and ordered quite a bit. I did not want to run out again. It feels great when you put it on, and it stays there. One of the great blessings she left me among others. This was purchased through Amazon, and I have had great service with them.
on April 11, 2010
I got this one and the Cherry Flavored one, for a friend who swore by it who is overseas.

I pinched a couple of each flavor seeing as i bought him a boatload of them.

They are really amazing. No stickyness at all and works really well on your lips. It got a little silver roller ball and just wipe it on and your ready to face the howling winds of [insert your cold dry place here] (i took mine to South Africa on Safari and would have died without it).

This "Original" flavor is a light Vanilla, and i really liked it.