5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect shine for your bare lips!, April 17, 2010
This review is from: Blistex Lip Infusion Medicated Soothing Splash (Pack of 12) (Health and Beauty)
I have been using Blistex since I was 15 and I am now 36. I have tried several different kinds over the years some that I loved and others not so much. I found this locally and loved that it looks like lip gloss and keeps your lips protected. I do not wear lipstick so during the day I apply this and it looks like a shine gloss on my lips. It does not have a strange taste and I think last for a long time. I keep a spare in my purse pocket and just pull it out and reapply if I start to feel like my lips are getting dry. I was happy to see I could buy a box of them on here as I can no longer find them locally. I am very happy with this product and it suits my needs perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite, December 19, 2011
I order this product since it's difficult to find in stores where I live. My favorite Blistex product...Amazon is the best for ordering hard to find items.

4.0 out of 5 stars For that moist look and feel, November 7, 2010
I bought Lip Infusion on the advice of a coworker. Unlike some balms which feel dry, Lip Infusion makes my dry lips feel nice and moist, and they sure look it. It feels like a layer of oil with a little tingle. For dry, peeling lips, I always use Blistex medicated ointment; but for just everyday moisture, I use Lip Infusion.

Rate and Discover Movies