4.0 out of 5 stars A nice lip balm with a hint of color, August 6, 2004
This review is from: Blistex Lip Tone Lip Balm, SPF 15, .15-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 24) (Health and Beauty)
Blistex Lip Tone is a nice alternative to your usual lip balm--you get all the advantages of the Blistex line with a hint of a dark flesh, pinky brown color. The balm goes on smooth, helps keeps lips moisturized, and contains SPF as well. I like to keep in my handbag; it's especially helpful to use for touch-ups when I don't have lipstick with me. The only drawback is that I can't use it at bedtime because I don't want to get the color on my sheets, but I simply use another Blistex product at that time. Highly recommended for women who prefer a lip balm with a bit of color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Product!, October 10, 2005
C. Peckham "Advocate" (Tucson, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
I and two or three others that I know are absolutely hooked on this lip balm...lips get so dry in Arizona and this works while adding a long lasting hint of healthy color. But its very hard to find. I contacted the company about this problem but they were not very helpful altho they did send coupons (which I'd use if I could ever find the product).

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!, September 1, 2006
Honestly, I can't live without this stuff. The delicate hint of color (a pinky, fleshy, color that compliments any skin tone) is perfect with a naked face, or as a subtle, sexy tint with makeup. It has a silky finish and doesn't clump on your lips, or leave a nasty white line. All this an SPF, too. I have several tubes, each in a different location - my purse, my bathroom cupboard, my makeup kit, my backpack.... Obviously I cannot live without this stuff. HIGHLY recommended.

This product is very difficult to find in stores, so I always order more than one tube at a time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a Hint of Color, October 27, 2004
Love this product. I don't wear lipstick because of the way it makes my lips feel and always seems to dry them out, instead, I wear this for that hint of color. I have received several compliments on my lipstick color and how natural it looks. I have tubes in my purse, on my dresser, and in my desk. I don't use it at night, but I use the regular Blistex Lip Balm when I go to bed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Blistex lip tone, August 30, 2005
Amazon seems to be one of the only places to buy this. I've searched all the chains in the Los Angeles area, and not one sells it. The drug stores all have big Blistex displays, but no one has LIptone or has even heard of it. Of course, they all send me to the Blistex display - but it's never there. I have found it only at Eckards in CT.

It's nice to have a lip protector that has a touch of natural looking color, but it isn't as effective as Chapstick when your lips feel chapped.

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is great, July 22, 2005
Rescobar22 (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
This Blistex Lip Balm Lip Tone Rocks! Unfortunately it is so hard to find, so when you do, stock up on it. I did.

It keeps your lips moisturized so it's better than any chapstick I've ever used. Best thing about it is that you can use it instead of lipstick. If need be, use a lip liner first then fill in with the Lip Tone.

Chapsticks make your lips feel stiff and lipstick feels like it weighs a ton on your lips. This is the best of both worlds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blisstex lip Balm lip tone, August 21, 2005
I have used this product for a few years. I'm outdoors alot, it gives me the protection I need from outdoor elements, along with color for your lips. This is a great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lip balm, January 19, 2008
This lip balm is hard to find in retail stores, so I ordered a dozen. Its the best in the world, and it has a slight tint which is a bonus!!!