Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Under Armour Blitzing Cap Black/White M/L
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: M/L|Color: Black/White|Change
Price:$36.99+ $7.85 shipping

on July 30, 2012
I received this hat and examined it and said to myself, this hat is never going to work.
The headband is too thin.It won't hold all that sweat. But I figured it would be better than nothing.

I went through my bootcamp workout, wearing a Kutting Edge Suit and this hat and sweated buckets. The most amazing thing
happened. Sweat was not dripping down my face. Yes my face was sweaty but not from sweat dripping from my hair. This defied the laws of physics, the headband simply couldn't absorb that much sweat.

Late I took off the hat and the secret was revealed. The bill was wet and clammy. Seems there is some sort of wicking mechanism between the bill of the
hat and the brim. The bill was soaked. Today about 1/2 hour after a really tough workout finally sweat began to drip but not
down my face. It came off of the edge of the bill. Yes about every 5 seconds or so the edge of the bill would drip a drop. Maybe happened 4X

I would give this hat a 10 star if the rating existed. By the way I have a large head and the L-XL fits perfectly.

Another great feature is that the mesh at the top is both absorbent and breathable. I wore it the other day and this
is the first cap I've worn that my hair didn't feel all sweaty.

So Positives
1. Wicks down the bill keeping sweat from dripping in your face.
2. elastic and very comfortable for large size heads, when you buy the L/xl combo
3. Breathable top and absorbent too.

So Negatives,
Pricy
on August 20, 2012
I am a hat guy have and have tons of hats, I ordered two a black and a grey the grey fits perfect the black squeezes my brains out and they are the same size supposedly. Product looks great just concerned I won't wear the black one much since it doesn't fit very well. I expect more consistency from such a large company.
on June 17, 2011
Just bought two of these, and I LOVE them- great for jogging, working out at the gym, or just wearing them on a hot day. Shipping was prompt, and the hats are exactly as advertised. If you're looking for a great work-out hat, look no more!
on November 30, 2012
You can probably gauge what size you should purchased based on my height/weight and my experiences with the sizes available for this hat. If you're 5'7 or taller (I know, height is not relative to size of fat heads (or tiny ones)), and have a medium sized head or larger, please select the Large/Extra Large Hat size.

IF NOT, you'll have red streaks of broken blood vessels across your forehead after a few hours of usage. If that floats your boat, then by all means disregard my comment - different strokes for different folks.

I like this version better than the "Stretch Fit" version. The design looks and feels higher quality.

Peace.
I've been wearing this hat now for about 3 months just about everyday. The stitching and fabric have held up nicely so far. Im out in the sun everyday and have more expensive hats fade pretty quick...Not this one..It still looks brand new. Every now and then I wipe out the inside edge and the brim with a wet cloth. I take my hat off and on quite a bit during the day so I smudge up the brim with dirty fingers and it gets tossed around in my mail truck quite a bit... in the pictures I left it a bit dirty so you could see I've been wearing it and how it's holding up. So far I am very satisfied with this hat and would recommend it.
review image review image review image
on July 6, 2012
I have retired dozens of other hats (many of which I didn't even wear once) since "discovering" these stretabable UA hats. The fit me perfectly and have just the right tension to not fly off in a breeze, but also to not squeeze too hard. They hold up to washing well, and look good too. I have a somewhat big melon...and the large size fits me perfectly.
on April 1, 2014
this cap fits just like it should. I already owned the black one that I swear by. I purchased this hat because of the color. I have a big head, it fits me the best of all hats. I have to kind of pull it a part a little bit, but it feels good.
on August 15, 2015
I will say this is the first cap i like well enouph to give a 5 ..ive had hurley that were good but the thing with this hat is comfort.....whatever its made of provides the most comfortable wear of any hat ive ever owned ..bar none .i wear medium and this medium is a little snug but not uncomfortable at all ...i was worried due to all the reviews about the medium /large being small ..im 5/11 at 170 lbs .and it works fine
The look ...i never wear hats because my wife like many ladies hate hats and caps as much as we wish they didnt ..most of the ladies do hate em but....this is the first one my wife (kinda ) likes ..i was so surprised when i put it on and she didnt say take it off we're going out.but she said yes ..she didnt mind without or with it is fine ...that in itself gives this hat 5stars ..,so im buying another one for good and keeping one for work...
Also the quality ...it is quality made ...perfection. when you hold it in your hands you can tell it is quality merchandise not cheap stuff its very good in every way
Its not your average cap this thing looks very expensive and i suggest any guy should just get it ..if you are a hat guy (despite what like 98% ladies think --they hate em on any guy )
Get this because ladies like mine give it the glowing approval of..."its ok with or without " that speaks volumes about the look of the cap ..and the material is sooo comfortable stretchy kinda ...and very cool to wear in hot weather has small breathable holes but its made so well could be worn in winter time ...you may like me want two .so just buy it .
on December 13, 2014
I have a number of these caps. They wear well. While this cap fits fine (LG/EXT LG), the inner circumference seam joins in the center front (instead of in the back of the cap where the joint wouldn't be noticed). The extra bulk (where the two ends are stitched into an overlap) forms a hard knot. It's uncomfortable and leaves a red place in the center of my forehead after wearing this cap a little while. I won't be ordering these caps online any more. In a store, I can examine caps before buying.
on July 8, 2015
A friend of ours has this hat and left it at our house. Unfortunately, our Boxer got hold of it and ripped it to shreds. I purchased this hat to replace it as it was the same one. The only difference between the previous hat and this hat is that, although both the old and this hat were the Blitzing model, it seems UA changed the elastic in the newer one. The one we received did not have the soft, comfy UA logo elastic; it instead just had plain black elastic that wasn't nearly as soft or stretchy. Thankfully our friend is still happy for the most part with this, but was disappoint to see this change considering it was the same exact hat.