5.0 out of 5 stars Jeep Liberty Aux adapter, May 21, 2012
M. N. "MMM" (Snort Liquordale, Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blitzsafe CHY/AUX DMX V.1AL Chrysler RCA Aux Input Adapter (Electronics)
Was one of the easiest installs with 1 screw holding dash cover and 2 for radio, plugs into existing factory 6 disc CD changer socket at rear or radio and route wire out bottom of console.I added a 1/8 to RCA L&R cord for input to phone.
Turn on radio, press 'disc' and the display shows CD1 Track1(by default) and attach phone or MP3 player and its done!
The instructions say something about the display showing Track99 but mine is at track1 and works fine.You cant change the disc or track numbers since the radio doesnt know there isnt a changer hooked into it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works PERFECTLY., July 16, 2014
Joey (Irvine, California) - See all my reviews
Does exactly what it says it does, no problems issues or other concerns. I use it with a Chrysler RB-1 navigation unit in a 2004 300M. The only side affect, which isn't Blitzsafe's fault (Chrysler's) is that the way peripheral units are hooked into the Chrysler radios before 2005 is in a daisy-chain fashion - in this case the 6-CD changer has a pass-thru where the Sirius Satelite radio plugs into, so plugging this in kills any and all other peripherals, so you can't have anything else but this AUX and whatever is built-in to the head unit. In my case it was a good enough exchange because I'd rather hear my music and podcasts than broadcast XM or CDs. But buyer beware (again, this is the way Chrysler designed it, not Blitzsafe's fault)

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I Bought It, May 20, 2014
It did exactly what it was made to do, add a auxiliary port to my shock car radio. Sounds great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Well-made and functional, January 21, 2014
Colin (New Hampshire) - See all my reviews
I'm using this adapter on a 2005 Jeep Wrangler (Rubicon Unlimited), and it's working fine. It's perhaps slightly overpriced for what it is, given that the CD changer protocol is fairly well-documented and a hobbyist could likely build his own adapter for a fraction of the cost.

As of summer 2013, these were being made in the US.

Rate and Discover Movies