5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for your beginner little ballerina
Published on February 9, 2012 by loribear79

3.0 out of 5 stars sizing misleading
OK. bought this shoe (which is BEAUTIFUL) but I probably could have found it cheaper and still good quality somewhere else. However, it is a beautiful shoe.

Here is the issue...No matter what the description says (buy size smaller than their street shoe) that was not our case. My daughter wears a 12 and I bought a 13 and it barely fit...
Published 20 months ago by Brittney Lee Clark

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for your beginner little ballerina, February 9, 2012
loribear79 (Allison, Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bloch Dance Bunnyhop Ballet Slipper (Toddler/Little Kid) (Apparel)
My daughter is 3 and just started ballet. At first I was desperate to find something she could use while I was looking and purchased a pair of Danskin satin-ish slippers that they have available at about any Walmart. They worked ok until I got these in the mail, then the others seemed subpar. These came in a little official looking flat box and at first I was worried that they looked tiny. My daughter wears a 9.5 shoe in toddlers right now and I ordered the 10c (not quite sure what the c is for) so they'd last her a bit. The difference between these and the other shoes is amazing. My daughter LOVED them and put them on right away. I loved the little bunnies on the inside and the fit...exactly what I had hoped for. There was a little bit of room in the toe and since that is what I was going for, I was very pleased. They smell like leather and for some reason, that makes me happy, lol. I'd say that I am very very pleased with my purchase and will order Bloch again for future ballet shoe needs.
It has been an entire season of dance for my daughter and I just wanted to say that these shoes have continued to work wonderfully and have stayed gorgeous. Now that my daughter is about to need a bigger size, I will definitely be getting these in a bigger size. Can't say how happy I've been with these shoes. I'm also about to try out the tap shoes by Bloch and will write a review for what I think about those as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Great Quality !!!, September 26, 2012
There are so many mixed reviews about this product that I was hesitant about purchasing but the price and cuteness of the product made it worth a try. I am so happy that I purchased this product because it is a very good quality for a good price. My 3yo wears a 10 in regular shoes so I decided to buy an 11C. FYI, C is normal width, A is the narrowest and D is the widest. The shoes fit about a half size bigger lengthwise which is great for me because they will last the whole year. The bow strings on top run along the sides and can be pulled to securely fasten the shoe on their feet which is another plus if you're like me and bought a little bigger. I did a lot of research before buying this shoe as it is my DD first time in ballet and I wanted to make sure that she had good, comfortable shoes. It came down to Bloch and Capezio, which were a little more pricier. I'm glad that I chose these; I am happy with my purchase as these are great beginner shoes. Another FYI, it is a pastel pink, not a ballet pink like many other shoes and it does have a nametag on the inside of the shoes. I will buy again once daughter outgrows these and I would definitely buy other Bloch products.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good slipper, March 7, 2011
These are true to size, seem to be made well and the leather feels soft and comfortable. The little bow in front is actually like a draw string which can be tightened or loosened to fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little shoe, September 27, 2013
My daughter wears a 9 or 9.5 in regular shoes and I got the 10 in the Bloch. Great fit, plus with the elastic adjusters they are a bit forgiving. These seemed to be fairly priced and were actually less expensive than the ones at local stores. The pink color is beautiful, her shoes are by far the "pinkest" in her class and the others look dingy compared to them :) my daughter especially loves the rabbit print on the inside, a nice touch!

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, December 27, 2012
The shoes are adorable! I ordered a B. My daughter has average to narrow feet, and the B was WAY too narrow for her. I'll be exchanging them for a C, and hopefully that will fit!

3.0 out of 5 stars sizing misleading, December 19, 2012

Also..."A" is narrow and "D" is wider... This is not listed ANYWHERE on the site which to me is sad! But I finally read it on another review. We reordered a 13.5 D and it was a better fit but still not very much wider (and my daughters foot is not that wide.)

Plus...when returning products to amazon they do not like to reimburse shipping charges to return items. Which i personally think is sad because there are many shoe companies that will send them exchange new items no extra shipping charges with no questions asked! I, after much pleading, did get my $5+ refunded to send it back to exchange it but they didn't like it! :)

Overall, the shoe is GREAT just make sure consider the size and width and be prepared to pay return shipping if you have to return it.

I would probably buy this same shoe but not on amazon again (which is the first time I have ever said that with Amazon!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoes, January 20, 2014
Shoes definitely are a little big but my daughter will grow into it. I ordered a size and a half larger then my daughter's normal shoe size because her last pair was so tight. She seems to like her new shoes and it's nice to know they will last awhile. My daughter is 4 and normally wears a 10. I got her a 11.5 c

3.0 out of 5 stars made well, December 20, 2012
The product is made well. The sizing runs very small. My daughter tried them on and they didn't fit. She normally wears a size 1 in shoes. Buy them at least 2 sizes bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloch Ballet Slippers, January 3, 2012
Daleen Haifley (Eatonville, WA USA) - See all my reviews
I ordered these ballet slippers for my friend's daughter. I was a little worried about the sizing, but decided to go one size up from her shoe size, since they had the elastic tie and at 3 years old they grow so quickly. The shoes were a little big on her, but just as I had hoped, tightening the elastic ties did the trick and she wears them comfortably. Even at 3 years old, she realizes that these are "real" ballet slippers. The shipping time was quick and I am very happy with this purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars watch what you order, July 21, 2011
I ordered these for my granddaughter in a size 6 Toddler. There was no width mentioned, just size 6 Medium. They came in a "D" width, very wide shoe for a petite 3 year old. I can tell right now they are much to wide and will need to be returned. I don't mind the return part as much as all the wasted time.

Rate and Discover Movies