5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for your beginner little ballerina
Published on February 9, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars FITS SMALL
I had to return a pair because my 16 mo wears a size and a half bigger in these than she does in her salt water sandals. What amazon charged for the return shipping was almost half the price of the shoe.
Published on July 4, 2011 by Mishna wolff

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for your beginner little ballerina, February 9, 2012
This review is from: Bloch Dance Bunnyhop Ballet Slipper (Toddler/Little Kid) (Apparel)
My daughter is 3 and just started ballet. At first I was desperate to find something she could use while I was looking and purchased a pair of Danskin satin-ish slippers that they have available at about any Walmart. They worked ok until I got these in the mail, then the others seemed subpar. These came in a little official looking flat box and at first I was worried that they looked tiny. My daughter wears a 9.5 shoe in toddlers right now and I ordered the 10c (not quite sure what the c is for) so they'd last her a bit. The difference between these and the other shoes is amazing. My daughter LOVED them and put them on right away. I loved the little bunnies on the inside and the fit...exactly what I had hoped for. There was a little bit of room in the toe and since that is what I was going for, I was very pleased. They smell like leather and for some reason, that makes me happy, lol. I'd say that I am very very pleased with my purchase and will order Bloch again for future ballet shoe needs.
It has been an entire season of dance for my daughter and I just wanted to say that these shoes have continued to work wonderfully and have stayed gorgeous. Now that my daughter is about to need a bigger size, I will definitely be getting these in a bigger size. Can't say how happy I've been with these shoes. I'm also about to try out the tap shoes by Bloch and will write a review for what I think about those as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Great Quality !!!, September 26, 2012
There are so many mixed reviews about this product that I was hesitant about purchasing but the price and cuteness of the product made it worth a try. I am so happy that I purchased this product because it is a very good quality for a good price. My 3yo wears a 10 in regular shoes so I decided to buy an 11C. FYI, C is normal width, A is the narrowest and D is the widest. The shoes fit about a half size bigger lengthwise which is great for me because they will last the whole year. The bow strings on top run along the sides and can be pulled to securely fasten the shoe on their feet which is another plus if you're like me and bought a little bigger. I did a lot of research before buying this shoe as it is my DD first time in ballet and I wanted to make sure that she had good, comfortable shoes. It came down to Bloch and Capezio, which were a little more pricier. I'm glad that I chose these; I am happy with my purchase as these are great beginner shoes. Another FYI, it is a pastel pink, not a ballet pink like many other shoes and it does have a nametag on the inside of the shoes. I will buy again once daughter outgrows these and I would definitely buy other Bloch products.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the *perfect* pink ballet slipper for toddlers, August 13, 2014
I am not a dancer nor do I have any previous experience with ballet slippers, but I do know a quality shoe when I see one. I wasn't happy with the options at retail stores in my area, so I found these on Amazon for less than what I would have paid in store.

My 3 yr old wears size 8.5 normally, even fits into a size 8--so I read these reviews and ordered up (size 10 D). "D" is the normal width and was perfect. These fit with only a little room to spare, so I think I will actually exchange them for size 10.5 D. They run extremely small.

I ordered both the Capezio Daisy 205 Ballet Shoe (Ballet Pink,10 N US Toddler) and the Bloch Dance Bunnyhop Slipper Ballet Flat (Pink,10 D US Toddler). Please see the pictures for comparison that I posted in the image gallery.

Both shoes are extremely well made and have nice leather flexible soles for movement.

The Bloch Bunnyhop shoes win in my comparison. I wanted a PINK ballet slipper to match the other shade of pink that is sold in most dance shops for leotards, tights, etc. These are perfect!! The bunny lining is adorable, they are soft but thick. The Capezio shoes are not really pink, they are nude. And for that reason I will be sending them back.

The other reason that I like these better is that the elastic string can be pulled tight in the front, and it cinches up the rest of the shoe all the way around the ankle, for a tighter fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good slipper, March 7, 2011
These are true to size, seem to be made well and the leather feels soft and comfortable. The little bow in front is actually like a draw string which can be tightened or loosened to fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, December 27, 2012
The shoes are adorable! I ordered a B. My daughter has average to narrow feet, and the B was WAY too narrow for her. I'll be exchanging them for a C, and hopefully that will fit!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoes, January 20, 2014
Shoes definitely are a little big but my daughter will grow into it. I ordered a size and a half larger then my daughter's normal shoe size because her last pair was so tight. She seems to like her new shoes and it's nice to know they will last awhile. My daughter is 4 and normally wears a 10. I got her a 11.5 c

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little shoe, September 27, 2013
My daughter wears a 9 or 9.5 in regular shoes and I got the 10 in the Bloch. Great fit, plus with the elastic adjusters they are a bit forgiving. These seemed to be fairly priced and were actually less expensive than the ones at local stores. The pink color is beautiful, her shoes are by far the "pinkest" in her class and the others look dingy compared to them :) my daughter especially loves the rabbit print on the inside, a nice touch!

3.0 out of 5 stars FITS SMALL, July 4, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Quality and Most Attractive, August 30, 2014
I just ordered my daughter her 4th pair of Bloch Bunnyhops. She's had the pink ones in sizes 9 and 10 and then size 11 in black for her recital. These are the best slippers you can find for your little one. Like many other commenters have said, these are a nicer shade of pink compared to other dance slippers. They are high quality and made to last. They wipe easily when they get scuffed. Since they remain in such good condition after my girl outgrows them, I donate them to the dance school. 12D is the same as US12M for anyone wondering. D is M which is medium width and A is the most narrow. Also,
I always play it safe and order a size up. I just ordered 12 but my daughter wears an 11 street shoe. She has a longer big toe so
I've been ordering up to play it safe for a while. Amazon is the best place to get dance apparel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Fits Well, October 12, 2010
They fit true to size. They look and feel like they should. They are good quality. My daughter seems to think that they're comfortable.
They are a little narrow looking, but that's typical. They still fit my daughter's wide feet and the leather will stretch.
I'm very pleased with them.