H&R Block At Home 2009 Deluxe Federal + State + eFile [OLD VERSION]
|Price:||$3.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$41.50 (92%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Ideal for homeowners and investors, H&R Block At Home Deluxe includes everything you need to easily complete your federal and state taxes, plus five free federal e-files
- Customized interview process helps you easily complete your federal and state taxes
- Easily import W-2, 1099, and data from last year's return; quickly import data from TaxCut, TurboTax, Quicken, and Microsoft Money software
- Automatically double-checks returns for errors; built-in expertise and audit support with guidance
- Guidance for reporting investments, dividends, home sales, and retirement income; H&R Block DeductionPro software to maximize tax savings from donations
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.com Product Description
Everything you need to easily complete your federal and state taxes, plus five free federal e-files. Click to enlarge.
Guidance for reporting investments, dividends, home sales, and retirement income. Click to enlarge.
Ideal for homeowners and investors, the program includes personalized tax guidance and features available only from H&R Block, such as built-in expertise and audit support with guidance, plus an H&R Block enrolled agent to represent customers in the event of an audit.
At Home DeluxeInvestors / Homeowners
The right choice for customers with more complex tax situations to easily complete their federal and state returns. Includes five free federal e-files and built-in expertise available only from H&R Block!
Includes these features:
- Customized interview process to help customers easily complete their federal and state taxes.
- Five free federal e-files.
- Personalized tax guidance for popular occupations and specific deductions, plus answers to FAQs.
- Audit support with guidance, plus an H&R Block enrolled agent to represent you in the event of an audit. Included when you file a federal return.
- Guidance for reporting investments, dividends, home sales, and retirement income.
- Advice, tips, and planning tools for the upcoming year.
- Easily import W-2, 1099, and data from last year's return.
- Quickly import data from TaxCut, TurboTax, Quicken, Microsoft Money, and H&R Block DeductionPro software.
- H&R Block DeductionPro software to maximize tax savings from donations.
Compare At Home Editions
Platform: PC/Mac Disc | Format: Box
Top Customer Reviews
This part written Dec 9, 2009 (see updated comments below)
This is of course a preliminary review (written Dec 9 based on use in the last few days). At this time one can't do more than a rough cut estimate of the tax return -- the IRS forms aren't finalized, the state forms aren't available, and of course the various income reports (W2, 1099, etc.) aren't out yet.
I don't have a super complicated tax situation this year: it just requires some things that a good tax program should handle easily. So far this program seems to do just fine. I found it easy to use, and found that imports from Quicken and from TXF files worked without any problems. Schedules A, B, and D worked just fine, and the related screens were easy to use and understand. Excess FICA was calculated correctly, as was the child tax credit. The AMT calculation does of course remain weirdly complicated (once a year I mutter to myself about all politicians in DC), but the program does take care of it with no apparent problems.
I used TaxCut last year -- chose it over TurboTax just because of cost, and was quite satisfied. I'm not convinced this year either that you get value for the extra you pay for TT. (Incidentally, note that if you have investment income you probably need to get TT Premium, so the price would be nearly double that of HRB Deluxe.Read more ›
The amazon price bounces around between 19 and 39 buckss between late January and April. I do 3 tax returns with it. Good value!
In reference to the previous reviewer's complaint about telemarketing, I have two thoughts:
1: Hang up immediately in response to any call as soon as a recorded message begins;
2: Don't register the software. Never give any personal data you don't have to, to anyone.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great software. Sure makes preparing my taxes at home very easy. Beats paying a tax preparer several hundred dollars to do my taxes.Published 4 months ago by Raymond J. Marek
Easy to use, asks the right questions, good for those who have never done their own taxes and those who do. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Debbie Furey
Very similair to TurboTax, but you cannot save a return as a pdf file without downloading bloated malware laced third-party software they link you to. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Steven Fribush