Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
votes
Because Amazon's prices like any retailer are not written in stone. You see a nice deal, get it when you see it.
Jan 17, 2011 by Eric Pregosin
votes
I have always used Block (formerly Taxcut). It has always cost less to buy (price wise) and does the job with no hidden klinkers.
Jan 22, 2011 by Eric Pregosin
votes
Well, it depends on the revision you use. If you by the software to install on your computer it's $19.95, if you use the internet verison it is what the chart says... $35
Jan 12, 2011 by Waeqh's Wife
votes
That's correct; you cannot import info directly from Schwab into the H&R Block software. I've used Tax Cut for years (I'm a Schwab customer), and I copy the info I need from Schwab into an Excel file, and then use a third party macro (from InvestoTeK, called ConvertExcel2TXF, $5.00) to make the conversion of the info from Schwab into the needed format (.TXF file) which can be imported. I discovered this last year when doing our 2009 taxes and it works great. You just pay for the macro and download it online. (I have no connection to InvestoTek except as a satisfied customer). FYI if you are a Schwab customer you can buy TurboTax through them for a discount. I just prefer the H&R Block software to TT.
Feb 25, 2011 by L. Anderson
votes
In my experience using H&R B for the last several years, you can manually complete any form. You may, however, run into some issues when the program carries entries from one form to another. You do have the option to override entries, so the manual process should be workable, if not totally painless.
Jan 23, 2011 by Gerald Garrison
votes
Premium has an advanced Schedule C, but there is a basic one in Deluxe.
Jan 17, 2011 by Eric Pregosin
votes
Yes I believe they do.
votes
I noticed that too as I use large font option, however it is only a display problem in my case, the numbers are there. If you put your cursor on the field and pan you might be able to see the rest of the number. I do in my display.
Feb 1, 2011 by Ali Julia
votes
No, but you need your data files on line.
Feb 1, 2011 by Ali Julia
votes
I know you can import from Turbo, but not sure about websites. I would say a "99.44%" yes
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers