H&R Block At Home: Deluxe--Homeowners/Investors, Federal + State
H&R Block At Home Deluxe is the right choice for those with more complex tax situations to easily complete their federal and state returns. It includes the H&R Block tax expertise you trust--plus H&R Block's maximum refund guarantee.
H&R Block At Home Deluxe includes everything you need to easily complete your federal and state taxes--with the tax expertise you trust. With an easy-to-use interface, H&R Block At Home Deluxe searches for hundreds of deductions to get you the biggest refund. Ideal for homeowners and investors, the program includes personalized tax guidance and features available only from H&R Block, such as built-in expertise and audit support, expert advice from their community of tax specialists, an H&R Block enrolled agent to represent you in the event of an audit, and, best of all, H&R Block's maximum refund guarantee.
- Customized interview process to help you easily complete your federal and state taxes
- Imports last year's tax data from H&R Block At Home and TurboTax software
- Accuracy Review checks returns to make sure they're accurate and complete*
- Free expert advice from their community of tax specialists
- Maximum refund guarantee**
- Accurate calculations guarantee
- Free audit support with guidance
- Maximizes deductions for home mortgage interest and real estate taxes
- Advice in tax planning, home ownership, and retirement planning
- Extra help for accurate investment and dividend reporting
- In-depth assistance on stocks, bonds, and mutual funds
- Tax calculators to determine the approximate cost basis of investments and assets sold
*The assessment of your audit risk is not a guarantee that you will not be audited.
**If you find another tax software preparation method that results in a larger refund (or smaller liability) than that calculated by the H&R Block At Home tax software program, we will refund the fees you paid us to use our tax software program to prepare that return. To qualify, the larger refund or smaller tax liability must not be due to differences in data supplied by you or positions taken on your return that are contrary to law.