Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 3, 2012
Works great and has lots of memory! I love how much things it can store!! I used it for Gamecube and didn't try it for the Wii though.
on February 2, 2012
I've been using this memory card for over 7 months now and haven't had a single issue with it. It saves my lengthy Animal Crossing saves flawlessly and often, and those are over 50 blocks. The only other example I can think of is Mario Party 5, as that saves after every single mini game. So yeah, my memory card has had a workout and it still works great.
on March 19, 2013
Worked for my kids game cube. If you are considering getting this item it does work well for the Wii and game cube
on June 28, 2012
I purchased this memory card for my husband and my daughter. It works great with our Wii and for the price you can't go wrong. I know other reviewers have said it didn't work for them but I think that may be because Nintendo has different Wii systems available. If you bought the cheaper one it won't take the card. Ours took it with no problem but our son's (which was the less expensive one) wouldn't. We would buy it again in a heartbeat. Thanks
on May 25, 2014
Where was this when I was young? I used to have to rotate my games, deleting data to make room to play my different games. One of the few flaws of the Gamecube system was the normal small memory cards. But this thing is a treasure. I seriously wish I had had one or two when I was young, so I didn't have to start over most times I switched games. It has 1019 block of memory, as the title states. And that is a lot of space. Even the big games usually take up maybe 100 (and a little change sometimes) blocks. Small or average ones will often only need about 5 to 20 blocks. I can now save all of my games together (except for different Animal Crossing Towns, of course!) without having to remember which game is on which card, and which games I have to start over.
on April 30, 2015
My girlfriend and I recently got a GameCube and needed a cheaper memory card to go along with it. This one does the job. The only downfall is one time the cube didn't recognize the memory card, so I took it out of the slot and put it back in and it was fine.
on May 25, 2015
Bought this for a friend as a gift since he didn't have a memory card and wanted to save data for Smash Bros Melee. More space than he'll ever need and works perfectly. Cheap and big, what else could you want in a GCN Memory card?
VINE VOICEon September 26, 2013
My lady dug out her kids old gamecube and games and started playing her old favorite Harvest Moon titles. She quickly discovered the memory card wasn't there anymore when she couldn't save her games. So in search I went.

I was surprised to find these were still available and not too expensive. This one does the trick, has room for quite a few saves. She is happy, so I am happy.
on July 5, 2014
One would not work at all and the other wanted to be formatted and then would not format. I guess you get what you pay for. Not worth the hassle to return. I'm off to the local store to get what I needed.
on June 18, 2013
I think the memory cards are just faulty, period. They save and all but when you try to retrieve the saved info to replay you get a error message which is highly disturbing. My son was very disappointed and wants to just try the plug in to use a sd to save the game from now on. It costs more but if it is better and does not get corrupted it is worth it.