(1) You can ask our tax advisors an unlimited number of personal tax questions at no extra cost. Standard live chat hours apply.
(2) Free audit support is available only for clients who purchase and use H&R Block Tax Software or online tax preparation solutions to prepare and successfully file their 2014 personal income tax return (federal or state). It does not provide for reimbursement of any taxes, penalties, or interest imposed by taxing authorities and does not include legal representation. Additional terms and restrictions apply; see website for complete details.
(3) The assessment of your audit risk is not a guarantee that you will not be audited.
(4) If you find another do-it-yourself software tax preparation method that results in a larger refund (or smaller liability) than that calculated by the H&R Block Tax Software program, we will refund the fees you paid us to use our tax software program to prepare that return and you may file an amended return using our tax software program at no additional cost. To qualify, the larger refund or smaller tax liability must not be due to differences in data supplied by you, your choice not to claim a deduction or credit, or positions taken on your return that are contrary to law.
(5) You may e-file up to a maximum of five federal returns (each included at no additional cost).
2014 HRB Digital LLC. All rights reserved. H&R Block is a trademark of HRB Innovations, Inc. TurboTax and Quicken are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc.