Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on July 1, 2011
This soft rack mounts to an existing roof rack. On my Xterra the covering for the foam pieces barely get around the wide cross members. The straps provide enough length to tie down 2 boards (I had tied down longboards so you might be able to tie down 3 shorties).

I think these offer good value for the price but it comes with limitations. When I tie down multiple boards, I usually throw a third strap around them for adde security. Part of that is due to the Xterra's cross members being a little closer together than I'd like to hold 9' boards.
on October 28, 2013
Tossed these bad boys on the top of the minivan and went to the beach, rode some waves, ate some waves, and shredded of sho BRAHHHHH!!
on October 13, 2012
Love these. I was bungee-ing boards to the roof racks and they'd wobble and sometimes even slide. These are awesome and I think I'll get another set so I can carry 4 boards :)
on August 23, 2013
We had a heck of a time installing this. Not sure why they don't just include a good picture of the item installed. That would have made things much simpler. But it's up there now and it does what was intended - ties down the boards.
on July 14, 2013
Fit my 2008 4 runner with stock Toyota racks perfectly! The pads were easy to put on. I carried a long and short board on a 5 hour road trip with no problems.
on July 28, 2013
The rack seemed really poor quality and it came with missing straps. I would have returned it regardless of quality.
on June 30, 2015
As a lot of other reviews have said, the written instructions that come with the product are worse than useless. I was able to figure out what to do by squinting at the (really bad) pictures that came with the written instructions, and by examining the actual pieces to see how they fit together. Once I got everything installed, though, it worked great. The beach we go to is about 20 miles away, and at speeds sometimes approaching 60 mph, my son's longboard didn't budge. The actual product is fantastic. I knocked a star off my rating because the useless instructions.
on August 25, 2015
This item is exactly what I needed and has served its purpose swimmingly. There's a hoop on two parts, the tip loops through the hoop and I've used it with the grip on the inside as well as the outside and each works just fine. The instructions weren't helpful, so after a minute I figured it out and it's easy as pie.
on August 21, 2014
I have a roof rack and could not figure out how to put it on. Instructions were worthless and the drawings how it was supposed to be installed were illegible. For cars without a roof rack the webbing goes through the door and inside of the car. I returned it. I am now using bungee cords which serve my purpose.
on July 9, 2015
Got these 2 months ago and they've been working great! Super simple and easy to use. As someone else mentioned, they can get a little noisy on the freeway (basically a hum from the straps vibrating in the wind) but other than that they're great! I use them on a 9ft long board.