Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Price:$6.13+ Free shipping

on October 15, 2012
These are not 60g, boa's, very very cheap!!!!
I know they were only 2 dollars, so I'll be realistic,

"they are cheap in every sense of the word."

now with that being said,
HEY ARE ONLY 25 TO 40 GRAMS AT BEST NOT 60 AS WHAT WAS CONVEYED AND I HATE LYING
SELLERS.. JUST SAY WHAT THEY ARE.
THE FACT THAT AMAZON IS DEALING WITH THESE KIND OF DISHONEST SELLERS,
SAYS MORE ABOUT AMAZON THEN THE CREEPS AT BLOCK BUSTER COSTUME..

WILL NEVER ORDER FROM BLOCK BUSTER COSTUMES EVER..
on August 29, 2012
These boas are not worth anything. The feathers shed everywhere. They are very thin and feel disgusting. Don't buy them!!!
on January 13, 2015
Very slow to ship...even though it was coming a long way, I ordered other items from same country and still got them weeks earlier. Feathers are falling out all over the place! The picture is not counting what I have already swept up! I have to throw them away, can't touch them without them shedding. Very disappointed.
review image
on June 6, 2016
I used these to make my white feather boa Christmas wreath and as a garland for my fireplace mantle. For the wreath, I just wound them around and around a floral wreath until I got the thickness I wanted. It filled out pretty fast. For the fireplace mantle I wove white wired clear Christmas lights into the boas creating a wispy, magical look. Everyone was delighted with the effect.

I will also be using them as a garland for my white Christmas Tree (still in the making).

When the boas came in the packages, they looked pretty pitiful, all smashed and flat, but once I opened the clear bags and fluffed them up, they filled out great. I would suggest fluffing them outside because it is natural for feather boas to have unattached feathers that will float away once opened.

Be aware, these are NOT the big, thick fluffy boas that are used for costumes; I like these thinner ones much better for crafting. They create a soft look without overpowering the rest of my décor.

The 6’ rope the feathers are attached to is sturdy and won't break very easily. The rope also has a loop at one end making it easy to attach the next boa or to hang up the boa.

For the price, these boas are pretty good, although they might be cheaper on other sites. I was in a hurry to get my wreath made and since Amazon Prime offers free 2 day shipping, this was the best route for me to take.

~~~ [...]
review image review image review image
on December 10, 2015
I usually only have nice things to say when I write a review, but this feather boa was terrible. I opened the package and took out the boa and feathers were just loose flying everywhere. I took out the boa and let my son play with it (he has SPD, so that is why I bought it for him for sensory purposes) and more feathers started flying off. Also, there was an unusual smell and he did not like it either. I hate to give such a low rating, but I would recommend you all save your money and buy one that is better quality, maybe one made in the USA. I just bought another one made in the USA and I will review it when I receive it!
on December 9, 2015
I read some bad reviews but purchased anyway and I am 10000000% pleased with these. They are great, just took them out shook them out a little outside and bingo! Ready to go. I used them for decorating and they were great ! Highly recommend for the price !!!
review image review image review image review image review image
on January 9, 2016
White Feathered Boa
I was too embarrassed to give to my Granddaughter for Christmas! It was flat as a pancake because there was
hardly any feathers on it!! Once again, you get what you pay for, but this was ridiculous! What little feathers that
were on it quickly fell off any time you handled it. Terrible quality! I don't know how this company is still in business!
on May 13, 2016
It's a good thing I only bought this to tear it apart and use the feathers for a project, but I was still disappointed. It's very thin, not at all fluffy and filled in, and very low quality. You could even see the tied rope clearly where the feather boa ended. I saw a feather boa that was lovely, fluffy, and full of feathers for a similar price at a craft store and figured I would be safe in buying this. If you are buying this for any sort of dress up accessory, don't.
on October 21, 2015
I definitely won't be using this boa. The moment I took it out of the package, feathers flew everywhere. What was left on the strand was sparse, and the entire boa looked like it was thinning. If your looking for a boa, even as a gag gift, it would be in your best interest to buy one that is a bit more expensive. You'll get what you pay for. I'd love to return this for a refund but no one has answered my emails, so it will most likely find the trash can sooner rather than later..
on February 13, 2013
I thought the shedding wouldn't bother me for what I wanted to use these for... but nope, it did bother me. ;)