Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Access Denied Men's RFID Leather Wallet Stops Electronic Pick Pocketing
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 24, 2015
The wallet looks and feels great. However, after about 4 months the stitching that holds the fabric lining to the leather started coming undone. Since I can't return it anymore I'm stuck with it. I guess I'll try to sew it back, but for $50 it should last longer than that. Not buying wallets online anymore.

The pic shows the area where the stitching came undone. The part of the wallet that holds bills has two sections, separated by a divider. It's the divider that is made of fabric and has some leather on top.
review image review image
11 comment|64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2013
I had my previous info stolen via RFID. So after purchasing this wallet, I contacted a friend of mine in Loss Control and we tested it and it passed. Unable to record any info from the 3 cards I put in the wallet.
on August 9, 2015
It's a cool looking wallet with great protection (RFID), however, it is not durable at all. The feel of the wallet is soft and comfortable but it doesn't feel solidly built. It feels a bit flimsy.

This wallet crapped out on me after 7 months of normal use. The bill separator ripped off from the wallet. I tried to contact customer service to obtain a replacement (through their warranty program) but they have never responded to my many emails. I do not recommend buying since they do not stand by their warranty.
review image
on December 30, 2013
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my other adult son who needed a new one. I chose it because of the ID blocking capability mentioned in the other comments. The quality seemed lovely, and he seemed to like it when he opened it. I know men don't like thick bulky wallets, or ones that are too wide. This didn't seem to have either problem.
on July 1, 2013
This has made my husband happy. He wanted the security of RFID and thought he was stuck with a metal cube. I found the perfect solution on Amazon of course !! This RFID blocking Real leather wallet fits his needs and keeps his lower quadrant happy, can you imagine a man sitting on a metal cube all day he wouldn't want to buy his cute wife anything,...LOL. This wallet is really beautiful so soft and a classic pattern on the leather. Any man would just love this wallet and it has a lot of room for all his credit cards, my hubby has so many cards but they all fit without bulging the wallet. This company has done a GREAT job making wallets.
on October 29, 2013
I have not tried the RFID blocking feature but will give this wallet five stars because of its construction, number of card pockets, money pocket separator, and size. I've tried to find a wallet which will carry the number of cards I carry before and have never found one that is as nice as this one. So now five stars, I will try the blocking feature in a few days if it doesn't work I will change this review.
on July 2, 2014
Returned mine. Was much thicker and larger than I anticipated and than I can use. Went with a slimmer model. Quality was fine. Leather was good.
on July 14, 2015
In it's new condition, everything about it is great. I returned it because it was thicker than i thought. If i had the option of removing the center flap to make it thinner, i probably would have kept it. The attached photo shows the difference between the thickness of my current wallet and the thickness of the Access Denied Wallet.
review image review image
on January 21, 2014
I gave this to my hard to buy for husband, and he just loved it. He travels a lot and is concerned about ID theft. I am going to look for a ladies wallet from this company for myself.
on January 10, 2014
I bought several of these for Christmas, and boy were the guys I gave them to were so happy and loved that they had the RFID built into them Leather was nice and soft and well made