Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Access Denied Mens RFID Blocking Trifold Leather Wallet with ID Window
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on February 15, 2015
Leather feels & smells great. It's too big, though, even before you put anything in it. My husband currently has a trifold & this one is much wider & taller. This one is the same size as a two/bifold wallet. Had to return, as it's not what he wants. I took a photo. Current wallet is on left, this wallet is in the middle, TicTac box for reference on right.
review image
0Comment|132 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 6, 2014
UPDATE: 4/7/15 My new client provides garage parking that requires an entry card. Card works great from about 4 feet (about as close as you can get without hitting a protection pole) without the wallet, but with it, I can't get it to read even with the wallet touching the card reader. Seems to me like the wallet is doing what it should!

Overall, I do like the wallet, but there are a couple of quirks.

PRO:

1. The wallet appears to be well made, with quality materials used throughout.
2. There is plenty of room for all of my various credit cards, IDs and such.
3. Double wells allows me to separate cash from receipts, which means no more receipts accidentally falling out when I pull out cash for something.

CON:
I mentioned a couple of quirks, and they are only minor irritants for me, although you may find them more or less so.

1. The wallet will set off metal detectors at the airport, which is a pain since I am in one a few times a week, and even though I have the TSA PRE, I have to stick the wallet in my bag and send it through the x-ray.
2. The credit cards from the outer fold leave impressions in the leather of the inner fold, if that makes sense. It really bugged me at first, but I've gotten used to it.

At the end of everything, the question to ask is, 'Would I buy it again?" An the answer, for me, at least, is "Yes!"
44 comments|35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 12, 2014
I have an RFID badge (credit card size) for work to open the gate. I have the badge in the wallet and can open the gate from 20" away from the card reader. What a bust.
55 comments|71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 9, 2015
After the third time in less than 2 years of having his credit card "compromised", I bought my husband one of these wallets. He travels often and is in crowded situations (airports included) many times a week. Since he is very careful with his card and his receipts, obsessively so, we have been unsure how it is that his card number keeps falling into the hands of the unscrupulous. After hearing about the technology being used by identity thieves, I sought out a wallet to hopefully keep his card information where it belongs. I have no way to test the wallet to see if it indeed does what it says, so I can only rate at this time based on what I do know about the item. The leather is nice, the construction seems sound and the features are what he wants and needs. My reduction of a star is due to the fact that it is slightly larger than the standard for men's trifold. I will attempt to attach a photo of this wallet beside his current wallet. The size will take a bit for him to get accustomed to, but he is more than willing to make that adjustment if there is a chance he won't get yet another call from the bank asking him to verify his recent purchases (usually overseas) that they have flagged as suspicious- and then result in his card being instantly deactivated- making things difficult when he is far from home.
review image
on April 29, 2014
Holds the credit cards tight. Pliant material folds well, unlike others I have tried which tend to unravel when a few cards are stored.
on January 22, 2015
This was a Christmas gift for my husband. He tested the wallet at work. They have a card pad they have to use to get into the building and before this wallet he could just put his wallet to the scanner and it worked now he has to pull the card out in order to get into the building.
on July 23, 2014
Exactly as advertised. Well made; quality leather; folds precisely; fully adequate number of card slots & pockets; still slim when loaded.
on May 29, 2014
Bought for my husband. He his pleased with the look of the leather. Was recommed as a safetly against identity theft .
on October 2, 2014
I ordered 3 different brown leather wallets for my dad's bday and picked this one because it had the most useable pockets, the leather was nice and it was masculine and without a lot of extra stuff. I have no idea if the RFID blocking works, but I assume that it does. Haven't asked my dad how he likes it, but I was pleased.
on February 25, 2015
RFID Blocking
Has generous room for Credit Cards and a windowed pane for your license. I tested it's RFID protection using my RFID building pass....the building reader couldn't read my pass, so works as promised.

It's a little thicker than my old wallet but that's the price you pay for protection