Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 13, 2013
So, having an RFID blocking wallet is awesome. Not being able to shove currency or receipts into it is... NOT so awesome. Seriously, I cannot cram a receipt into the front full-length pocket. It just crumples and almost goes in, but sticks out at both ends. No matter how much you flatten the wallet out, you can't get a receipt in. Getting bills in also requires some contortion and care that really shouldn't be necessary. It should be easy to pull currency out (it's so tight that it squeezes your bills together and you can't just selectively pull out bills... they all just sort of pull out as block), and also to put them back in. The wallet just needs a wee bit of space at the bottom of each pocket, so that there's room for... you know... stuff like currency or receipts.

On top of that, because they decided to orient credit cards so that they're long ways the same direction as currency bills, the wallet is pretty large. If they had oriented credit cards so that they were sideways to the currency, then the wallet could be a lot smaller. Ah, well.

So, knowing this, would I buy this wallet? Probably not. It's just such a pain to use. It's bulky, it's hard to get money in and out of it, and you can't easily put receipts into it.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon January 6, 2015
My immediate family, including myself, have pretty long experience with various RFID wallets of all manner of styles and materials since their very market inception... and believe me folks, this one is on the bottom side of the scale.

Crinkly liner, sounding like you are dumpster diving while fishing for that Ben, and a poufy profile. Not very pocket friendly.

Would return, but the second half of the box went missing, so it's a "meh, use it for now" until a new one is bought.
on October 9, 2014
I have been looking for a nice comfortable wallet that will hold all my cards. I am a professional truck driver and with that I have to carry corporate card, loyalty cards, and all my personal cards as well. I thought it would be to small for my needs, but I went ahead and ordered based on the reviews. I'm glad I did, its a nice stylish wallet with plenty of room. I have nine cards currently in there and its still low profile will fit nicely in back pocket, or front whatever you desire. Has built in RFID in every pocket, although have not had a chance to test yet it was and added benefit. Great wallet would buy again.
on June 11, 2013
A great wallet. Outstanding quality workmanship and plenty of spaces for cards from Credit and Debit Cards to ID and other cards that are necessary to have on one's person in today's world, all protected by RFID blocking technology.
Strongly recommended.
on May 16, 2015
It fulfills all but one thing I wanted in an upgrade. That was - picky as it may seam - it was a bit larger than its predecessor.
Noticed, but have not decided on it being a plus or not - the cards are a challenge at times to extract from the pockets.
As it was the best buy I found, I have recommended it to others.
on December 10, 2014
just too big. I like the idea of the RFID blocking but the wallet is stiff and is almost as wide as a typical jean back pocket, when in crowded cities I like to switch to front pocket but the size made it tough to covertly slide into pocket and it becomes very obvious that I have a wallet in my front pocket! quality and price are good.
on August 20, 2014
I give it a DGW rating---Damn Good Wallet. It securely holds my credit and ID cards but the slots are big enough to easily extract the cards when I need them. It's actually a bit slimmer than I expected, in spite of the RFID Blocking materials.
on October 18, 2014
Great price ($20)and received two days early. Bought it for a gift but just might have to get one for myself. Fits 6 plus cards very nicely. Only con I could think of is that it might be to wide for some people.
on December 26, 2014
I purchased this for my husband. The packaging was great as it came in its own box (nice for gift wrapping). With it being a bi-fold wallet it is slightly bigger than a typical wallet. Most of all it gives us both relief to know that the entire wallet is RFID, which is something that everyone needs to be concerned about these days.
on March 4, 2015
I bought this shielded wallet because I want more security from ID theft. I must take their word that this will work because I have no way to check .this, The wallet makes a crinkling sound when it is is handled because of the shielding that is built in. The credit card pockets were too small - too much glue. I had to force in the cards to open the pockets enough to work.

See 1 answered question