Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on February 13, 2016
I love to travel the world but where there are tourists, there are pick pockets. I had a terrible experience last year in Barcelona, Spain where a young guy shoved into me and next thing I know, my wallet was gone and so was he. It's awful to be in a foreign country with no wallet (luckily the passport was safe at the hotel). Been through such experience, safety comes first to me... Anything and everything to hinder these thieves from targeting me. That's where these money belts become a necessity while traveling. Hidden under the shirt or jacket you can be at peace of mind.

This money belt is super sleek, wraps up nice and flat around the waist, and has an elastic waist band which adds to the comfort. Even though sleek, it has enough space to store your passport, credit cards, keys, tickets and money bills... even though I probably won't recommend carrying all of these at the same time as the bag may start to bulge and defeat the purpose of hiding the money belt. This belt has multiple pockets which help keep everything organized. The zipper, elastic strap and pouch are good quality. Even the material is soft and feels comfy to the skin.

It also comes with a bonus TSA compatible travel lock... just make sure to search for it in one of the hidden pockets in the belt before calling customer service (I almost did :) ). Very nice quality lock and easy to change your combination.

Fair disclosure: I received this product at a discount or free in exchange of an unbiased and honest review.
review image review image review image review image
on March 27, 2016
I bought a few money belts with the intention of using them when I traveled and writing a review after I got back, but unfortunately my travel plans were canceled. Thus, I do not know how this product will function during an actual trip, so this review will contain thoughts on the product itself having been worn just around my home. I have no way of discerning whether the RFID protective technology works except that I can only trust the companies that promise this function, so this will be left out of my review(s).

This product seems to be quite sturdy. I like the strap on it as it is a bit more comfortable for me, even on bare skin. There are the standard two pockets that are a fairly decent size for such a thin bag, and one of the pockets has mesh compartments. The TSA combination lock included inside seems to be quite standard and sturdy, but I never use these things anymore since the few times I have, TSA has either cut them off or thrown them away for some reason. Back to the product. This is said to be a "Hidden Travel Money Belt", which I assume means that it was made to be worn under your clothes in concealment. As a woman, I don't think that I would feel comfortable wearing this particular money belt under my clothes. It is a big bigger and the clasp is a bit bulkier. When I did wear this under my standard blouse, it was apparent that I had something underneath my clothes. If I wear a loose T-shirt however, it isn't so obvious. I think for concealment purposes, this product would work best if worn under looser clothing or for men who generally wear loose clothing. I love how roomy it is because of the size, but again, this makes me think that this product may have been made more for a man than for a woman traveler. Overall, I like this, but I may pass this bag onto my father since he needs one anyway.

Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. These opinions are my own and should any changes be noted, this review will be updated accordingly.
on February 8, 2016
UPDATE:
I finally took this product to work to test its RFID feature and it did block the RFID scanner from scanning the RFID cards that were in the belt. This blockage is done because of metallic lining in the bag and if anyone knows much of RFID blocking, you'll know you only need about 27 micron thick foil paper to block an RFID scanner. This definitely pass the test and I'm happy to report that.

ORIGINAL REVIEW:
I’ve been purchasing different products for my upcoming travels and thought this would be a good buy as it comes with its own TSA lock. I don’t see anyone really using this in the airport but while in a strange or new city, I can see it coming in handy. I can see this being handy in your travels to area that has known crimes against tourist as placing this under your shirt would make you less of a target compare to having a traditional handbag on.

I like this little money belt/fanny belt. As soon as I receive it, I took out for a spin around the neighborhood. I went selling Girls Scout cookies with my daughter and was happy to have this product to help with that task. It held my iPhone 6 Plus and keys without issue in the bigger pocket and the money in the smaller pocket. It was cool evening when I took it for its spin around the block and you couldn’t tell that I had this on under my light jacket as it wasn’t bulky at all. The belt is adjustable and the larger opening has two mess area that items can go in as well as small area in from of the mess area. There is also a small cutout in the back of money belt that more secure valuables can be hidden from lurking eyes. This belt holds 2 passport perfectly & I can see a boarding pass holding fine in the larger area without issue or been bent. I keep forgetting to bring this item to work to check the RFID feature to see if it truly blocks RFID. Whenever I get the chance to bring it in to test the RFID feature, I will definitely update this review. Otherwise, it is a compact and handy money belt. I only wish this came in a darker color as it seem to have the tendency to get dirty with its lighter color and if one was to wash it in the machine, it may remove its RFID-block lining. I did receive this item for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review
review image review image review image
on March 31, 2016
This pouch has a stretchy waistband, this makes it really comfortable to wear. I tried it underneath my t-shirt and It really wasn't very visible, although I didn't have anything much in it.

I have found that it works great around the house when you are using your phone (bluetooth) and don't have any pockets. I can talk to my husband and carry my phone with me while doing projects around the house without worrying about dropping my phone. It would also be good to use to carry with you outside while gardening or doing yardwork so you don't accidentally drop your device into the dirt, the water, or have it get lost.

I plan to use this when I go back out on the road (trucking) so that I can leave the truck and go into a truckstop without the worry that somebody will steal my purse.

I really like this and am very pleased to have gotten it at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.
on November 30, 2015
This is a nifty little no frills RFID travel belt. RFID has become so useful in the past few years due to all the cyber crime and identity theft. This fits very comfortably and can hold several items depending on how much weight you want to carry.

For testing purposes i put 5 cards in there and 2 usb sticks and honestly i really couldn't even tell i was wearing anything. When i travel i will be sure to put valuables in this. If you wanted you could certainly fit more in the belt its all a matter of preference, i could have easily fit my entire wallet in there along with the usb sticks.

I received this product at no cost for my honest unbiased review.
on March 29, 2016
Excellent money belt. Not sure how to test the RFID blocking, but this is a great belt to have while traveling. Easily secures passport, some cash and a few credit cards without any bulge. The bonus TSA lock is a plus - easy to set a code and keep your luggage secured. This is a must have when travelling abroad and definitely recommend this to all my friends and family.

Disclosure: I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review
on March 27, 2016
This is the hide away is and money belt, that you can tuck under your shirt and no one will notice. I like that it is grey (I previously had a white one, that would get dirty immediately) and that it comes with an extra TSs approved lock, that I use for my backpack. A must for safe traveling!
on February 2, 2016
This money belt is well built and can really protect you from identify theft. It's actually quite comfortable to wear. The elastic band is very adjustable so it will fit your waist no matter the size. The bag itself is very thin and lite so it shouldn't add and weight to your waist. But it will hold all of your content. It has 2 main zipper pouches. The smaller one is still big enough to hold a phone or wallet. The larger one has included mesh pockets so you can organize everything in your fanny pack. The mesh pocket has one large and a smaller section. The back of the fanny back has another large mesh pocket. This pocket is perfect for holding large items like maps ( though when traveling its best to use maps on your phone). The amount of pockets and sleeves in the fanny pack really give you the option to stuff it full. Though as a note there is no padding so it may dig into your belly if the item is bulky. I can't test the RFID protection, but it does seem to be made of a blocking material. Overall it's a really portable fanny pack that gives you lots of storage. Now onto the lock. I really like that it is TSA approved which means they have a key that can unlcok it so they don't have to cut it off if necessary. The default code is 000 but its really easy to reset by just pushing the lock down while its facing the left side. The bar is pretty thin, but it would still take bolt cutters to break it off. The knobs are super easy to turn and make locking and unlocking a breeze. Overall it's a great bonus to this pouch, making this combo a perfect traveling companion. I would recommend this if your looking for security and a light weight fanny pack. I received this item at a discounted price for my honest unbiased review.
on February 1, 2016
I have the twin blue of this product. Very nice and reliable. I love those specially for running and sport purposes. Not sure if you would really need this.

Why I like this product!!!
1) Good when I am going to the gym. I do not feel like moving alot of things from my pocket to the machine and vice versa. Had many incidents of losing my keys and and .. Many times I had to come back to the lost and found.
2) I have had a similar set of this one for trips. I like to go on trips like hiking, climbing, swimming, etc. It is always a mess for me to keep all my stuff in one place. So, I used to take a similar product to this one with me.
3) This set is nice and does the purpose. In terms of quality, it is okay not very fancy.
4) It comes with a lock exactly correct. I needed that to make sure I can put my important stuff in the locker.
5) Traveling with transit and a lot of forms to fill. That is my I am an international student, i keep on traveling and I found out those are good and convinient. Better than the normal wallet which hurts my back if not removed out of my back pocket.
6) I can also keep my phone inside it..

What I do not like about this product?
1) The color.. This is not my favorite color, it feels awkward with all my sport clothes.
2) The zippers are not my favorite. I think it might not last for long time. Will keep this review updated.

I have got this product at a discounted rate in return for my honest and unbiased review. I did not get it because it is cheap.. I got it because I need a new one for myself.

Please feel free to leave your comments and questions. I will try to get back to them as soon as possible.
Have a nice shopping day!
on February 7, 2016
They could just as easily sell this as a TSA lock with a bonus money belt. The combo is very good either way.
I"ve never tried a money belt until recently but have worn fanny packover the years. The concept is a little different but each has a time and place. This is one of three money belts that I've tried and the most noticeable positive thing about this one is the comfort of the elastic belt. Every other belt and fanny pack I've tried has a thicker canvas belt with the usual slide adjustment for size. Getting them to fit just right can be a challenge. It's a feature worth weighing when choosing one to fit underneath your clothes. This one stays snug and feels so comfortable I forgot I had it on when I got back home. My girlfriend needs one of these for a trip she is going to be taking overseas this year and after comparing it to the other brands she has declared this one hers.
My only personal downside to this is that the net material used on the 'secret' pocket on the backside is one of those that catches my dry skin when I touch it. There are synthetic fabrics that really annoy me to touch and this is one of them. The rest of the pouch is a nice nylon with regular net material for inside pocket dividers.
We've been looking at different styles because I need something like this to start wearing to work underneath hospital scrub uniforms. The flatter styles are really all I need. Plus my girlfriend has the overseas trip coming up so this set with the TSA lock was really appealing. You can certainly spend more than half of what this combo cost to just get either of these items.
I have received this product for a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.