- File Size: 14644 KB
- Print Length: 421 pages
- Publisher: Sarah Lasry (March 9, 2014)
- Publication Date: March 9, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00IXXS7VK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #560,052 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
4 Bloggers Dish: Passover: Modern Twists on Traditional Flavors Kindle Edition
|Length: 421 pages|
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
would recommend to others
price was right -
will use often
I am actually looking forward to widening my Passover recipes this year.
Ladies, well done!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Lots of interesting recipes and really covers all courses well. Looking forward to trying some of the recipes this pesach.Published 10 months ago by tf
well written with excellent photos for each recipe. Nothing is too difficult for even a beginning cook to try.. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Lindi Kendal
Links to chapters and recipes don't work Having seen another comment re: the same from the spring Amazon should have remedied this problem by now. Read morePublished 16 months ago by N. Pickering
This has some very good recipes to use everyday as well as for Passover. I made a few of the recipes for Passover and everyone loved what I made. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Amazon Customer
I have tried several of the recipes for Passover and the have turned very well. I especially liked the beet cherosets.Published 20 months ago by nw heiser
This was a great addition to my Passover Repertoire. I will use this one for years. Full of good ideas.Published 21 months ago by B. Shlachtman
I absolutely love this cook book! There are so many fresh, new recipes that are amazing and also so many classics. I will be returning to this every year!Published 21 months ago by SamanthaJess
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Entertaining & Holidays > Holidays
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Entertaining & Holidays > Jewish
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Kosher
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Kosher
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Occasions > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Judaism