Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on September 24, 2014
I found this book too lightweight to be of any real use. The scant amount of technical information was too basic to be of much use to me and blogging about your creative endeavours was barely mentioned - it seemed to be more about blogging about daily life than creative process or as a means of getting yourself noticed as an artist. I'm really not interested in sharing details of my family life on the Internet, or reading about other people's unless I happen to know them personally. I was under the impression I was buying a book about blogging for creatives: my bad perhaps.

I learned nothing and the graphics were too fussy and 'girlie' for my liking. There was far too much real estate given to 'meet the blogger', none of which was particularly instructive. Add to this the fact that the author appears to have completely disappeared from the blogosphere - so I can't even check her out online to see whether I enjoy her blogging style - and I put this book down feeling thoroughly dissatisfied.
on December 28, 2009
This book was all about advertising other bloggers. A simple list at back of book would have been good enough. I should have just followed how to's online and from blog providers, and saved my money.