5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and informational!, October 18, 2009
This review is from: Blogging in Pink: A Woman's Guide (Kindle Edition)
I have been reading a lot of books on blogging and this was one of THE BEST. The author knows her subject and gives you the real nuts and bolts not just vague fluff. Do not let the title fool you, this book is not just for women.
It is full of valuable information and insight and true steps to help you get up and running.
Look no further -THIS is the blogging book you are looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Informative and a Great Read, November 30, 2009
This review is from: Blogging in Pink: A Woman's Guide (Kindle Edition)
This is a wonderful book full of information and helpful tips if you are looking to begin blogging as I am. All the bases covered in one place, written with practical examples and definitely not only for women--I highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read book!, July 7, 2010
This review is from: Blogging in Pink: A Woman's Guide (Kindle Edition)
What a great book full of useful information. I am totally new to blogging, so need all the help I can get. This book was just what I needed. I purchased this just as I started a 30 day blog challenge. It was full of great information that really helped me with my blog.

The book was very easy to follow and had some great tips that I am going to use. It was written in a really nice easy to follow format.

This is a must for anyone who is thinking of blogging or new to blogging. I will certainly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Blogging Guide for Beginners!, December 4, 2010
This review is from: Blogging in Pink: A Woman's Guide (Kindle Edition)
If you ever needed a book that explains the ins and outs for those new to the blogging world, then this book is for you! "The 24 chapters cover basic information from "what blogging platform should I use?" to the technical aspects including basic HTML language, SEO tips and how to make money blogging." She writes in a friendly up beat way by telling you how she does it.

Specially if you are using Google Blogger which is the blogging platform she uses.. She walks you through the how's and why's with links and explains why it would work or not work. Not everyone understands how to write simple HTML so that an image would show up in a blog post or link. For someone who has never even seen code this is a great help for them!

I was really surprised at just how well written this is. The only thing I would do is if it was possible, but its not, I wouldn't buy it for the Kindle. Its a shame that its not being offered as a book as well. No matter which way you buy this book, you will have to write out the HTML codes in it, making it a great teaching tool. There are a lot of mom's out there who want to write a blog but might be afraid to even get started. This would be the best gift ever for them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the book., September 13, 2011
This review is from: Blogging in Pink: A Woman's Guide (Kindle Edition)
I have not completed the book yet, however, I love it. Lots of reference information, I will be going back through it again. I feel like the author is talking to me as if I were a friend. An enjoyable informative read. Oh...its unisex, guys can use it.

Blogging in Pink: A Woman's Guide