4.0 out of 5 stars Great and super stylish tea cup!
This tea cup looks amazing. I wanted something that held its own as far a cup is concerned, but that possessed contemporary unique style. I am very pleased with this product. The glass is hand blown precisely for this design and is removable for washing purposes. The metallic holstering part keeps hot contents away from hands and looks very sexy while doing so (lol)...
Published 20 months ago by Thanoa

3.0 out of 5 stars To small and thin
I give this 3 for its looks. I really like the look of this cup.
The bad.. Okay so I was like YES this is it the cup for me. Then it came in the mail I was so stoked.
When I opened the box I couldn't believe that this was it. The size is smaller then I expected (or didn't realize 8oz so this small).
The glass is super thin. I thought I was going to break it...
Published 4 months ago by Tim Brooke

4.0 out of 5 stars Great and super stylish tea cup!, November 14, 2012
This review is from: Blomus 63123 Tea Glass 0,2-Litre (Kitchen)

If I could be nit picky for a moment, only thing I would modify would be the size. I wish this cup were a pinch larger.

Overall, I highly recommend this tea cup!

Happy Shopping :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good cup for your average tea drinker., December 20, 2013
This review is from: Blomus 63123 Tea Glass 0,2-Litre (Kitchen)
This cup is perfect for your average tea aficionado.

The cup is made of two parts, the glass portion and the metal portion. The glass part is of high quality, as is the metal. At first, I thought that a two part cup would be unstable, that the glass portion would move around a bit when handling it, but it fits relatively well within the metal portion while retaining the ability to be slid away and reinserted easily.

The cup also feels balanced. Some cups have a balance issue with the cup outweighing the handle (or vice versa), which can lead to a burnt tongue or lips. This cup does not have that issue.

I highly recommend this one to those looking for something mid-sized with a nice modern look.

3.0 out of 5 stars To small and thin, February 22, 2014
This review is from: Blomus 63123 Tea Glass 0,2-Litre (Kitchen)
I give this 3 for its looks. I really like the look of this cup.
The glass is super thin. I thought I was going to break it when I poured the hot water in but it didn't surprising I know. Well before that I washed it and was so paranoid I was going to break it due to the super thin glass. Oh and the cup gets really F'in hot. Only the top, bottom, and outside metal of the handle doesn't get hot. The rest does. Other then the worry from the glass being so thin and my lack of sizing 8oz. this is a nice cup.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oblivion, October 10, 2013
This review is from: Blomus 63123 Tea Glass 0,2-Litre (Kitchen)
Love the simplicity and clean lines of this design. Pretty and easy. Plus this glass was in Oblivion. How about that!

Blomus 63123 Tea Glass 0,2-Litre