L.A. Ink 7 Seasons 2009
1. Kat's Back Kat returns to her beloved Los Angeles after being away for months on her book tour - the longest she's been away from LA Ink. The shop's more successful than ever - and even busier now that Hannah and Kim are gone.
2. Stranger in my Shop The shop is slammed so Kat goes against her policy of only hiring people she knows, bringing in Amy as a possible new tattoo artist. While Aubrey does her best to learn the ropes, Amy tries to prove herself.
3. Kat Bares it All Kat bares it all at a New York photo shoot to promote her new cosmetic line rendering her tattoo-less. Kat convinces her good friend, Nikko, to guest spot for a couple days and he wows everyone with a gory portrait.
4. Aubrey Tries to Help Aubry's on thin ice with the shop when she tries to win the team over with her crazy antics. She finally crosses the line when she tries to redecorate Kat's station and her future as shop manager is in jeopardy.
5. Tick, Tock, Biological Clock Aubry's efforts to fit in have been causing tension in the shop, so Kat calls on everyone to make her feel welcome. In her own attempt to reach out, Kat sets Aubry up on a blind date with a good friend, where Aubry drops the "I want a baby" bomb.
6. While Kat's Away, Aubrey Will Play When Kat finds out she must travel back to New York City to help promote her new fragrance line, she brings in tattoo artist, Dan Smith, to help out in the busy shop. Meanwhile, Aubry's antics wear Adrienne down as the work piles up.
7. Feelings Rule Kat begins a second book based on her private tattoo journals--work that triggers deep emotional reactions. Aubry ponders getting a tattoo, Paulie worries about not getting any clients and his feelings hit the boiling point.
8. Tramp Stamp of Approval When Kat learns Aubry's getting a tattoo she's concerned that Aubry isn't doing it for the right reasons. Aubry was planning to get a tattoo anyway but she's also hoping that getting one at the shop will have the added bonus of earning her some respect.
9. Episode 9 Kat's been clean and sober for two years and the shop wants to mark the occasion with a special surprise. Kat celebrates her own way by tattooing her sister Karoline. In the meantime, Aubry is planning to hit the stage and perform stand up comedy.
10. Outside Interests Kat is caught off guard when Dan reminds her that he's taking time off from the shop to record some songs with his band. Meanwhile, Paulie's frustration with not getting any work at High Voltage builds to a head, leading to a heated confrontation.
11. Blonde Ambition Kat's moving toward a new positive energy in her life, and she's celebrating by dying her hair blonde and getting a tattoo of one of her musical idols: Johnette Napolitano. Kat's mood quickly changes when Aubry plays hooky leaving LA Ink shorthanded.
12. LA Pink Breast Cancer affects everyone in the shop and Kat reveals how one doctor's visit changed her life forever. Meanwhile, Aubry attempts to win over the crew, but Corey is not impressed.
13. LA Ink Season 3: The Final Showdown Pushed to the limit, Corey finally unleashes his pent up anger at Aubry when she does the unthinkable with one of his clients. Now at the breaking point, he questions his role at LA Ink and backs Kat into a corner forcing her to make a critical decision.
|Genres||Reality TV, Documentary|
|Starring||Aubry Fisher, Craig Jackman|
|Supporting actors||Corey Miller, Jason Mraz, Johnette Napolitano, Amy Nicoletto, Dan Smith, Paulie Tattoo, Katherine von Drachenberg|
|Producers||Jeff Ahearn, Sergio Alfaro, Sara Allison, Pearl Boakye, Claire Clarke, Charlie Corwin, Leah Culton, Matt Cushing, Krysta Beth Heidman, Charles Johnson, Shawn Killebrew, Steven C. Lawrence, Todd Lepre, Gil Lopez, Armando Loria, Ilene Merenstein, Katie Mohs, Matthew Ostrom, Sara Quick, Isabel Reyes|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|