5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to wear high shoe

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, but couldn't find a fit
Published on November 5, 2011 by Nora Anderson

4.0 out of 5 stars Great so far, May 19, 2013
Wendy Robinson (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
But, they were way too small on first wearing. Product info that came with product said they'd expand to fit. They did after first wearing (only around the house --mostly sitting, due to pain in walking on them-- because I thought I'd return them. They fit perfectly the next day, but now one foot is slightly loose, but still wearable with some Dr. Sholl's pads. Have worn them (out and about) on two occasions since. I really like them, but am afraid they'll continue to expand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to wear high shoe, March 17, 2012
Deborah kreiling (Hackensack, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered these shoes on a lark! They were so retro-looking but i was scared of the height. I first ordered the Medium width, but switched to the wide to accomodate my bad right foot. They worked well, I even wore them a full day standing at a trade show for work. They have a really structured and padded inside and then the platform and heel are very attractive and comfortable. I got so many compliments on them. I am thinking of getting a second pair!

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, but couldn't find a fit, November 5, 2011
This review is from: Blondo Women's Veltemia Pump (Shoes)
I ordered the blue (listed as White) in a 9.5 C/D, as that is my regular size and I have two other pairs of Blondo shoes and had no problems with sizing. These shoes were very cute in person, and were comfortable to walk around in. However, I tried both the 9 and the 9.5 C/D and could not wear either one. I had plenty of room in the toe box and the width was not a problem, but the 9.5 flopped off my heel with every step. There was too much room in the heel to correct with a heel grip, so I tried the 9. Still had problems with the heel sliding off even though that size was too short to wear comfortably. I was very diappointed with these fit issues, because I loved these shoes and the price was great. Unfortunately I have to return them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully comfortable ... slightly old fashioned, May 2, 2013
This review is from: Blondo Women's Veltemia Pump (Shoes)
An absolutely beautifully comfortable shoe, with generous padding and very solid soles. I had hoped it would err towards the quirky retro look, but it's probably a bit more towards the granny side. BUT it's too comfortable to complain about - I will pretend it's trendy and wear anyhow. The heel is possibly a little loose for the sizing, however an insert should solve for me. Incredibly well made shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes., March 24, 2013
Amazon Customer (Stephenville, TX United States) - See all my reviews
First time buying Blondo. Love the fit, style and comfort. Can be worn for dress or casual. Shipped very quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars The heel runs wide, March 20, 2013
I ordered my regular size, 8M, and the fit is great except in the heel, which slips. I need to purchase heel grip inserts to see if that will correct the problem. This shoe is very comfortable to stand in as there really is great padding for your foot. You do not feel like you are in high heels due to the platform at the toe area and the padding of the whole shoe. Very comfortable. The shoe appears to be well made, I ordered the "cream" color, and the actual color is a little darker than on my computer screen; I would call it a "bone" color more than "cream", lighter than tan, but darker than an off white. I really hope that the heel grips will do the trick with the slippage as I walk because these do seem to be great shoes! I would order more of this Blondo brand if I can fix the wide heel problem.

3.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, too wide in the heel, September 9, 2012
shogirl (Newcastle, OK) - See all my reviews
These are so adorable, but there is no way to keep them on. Even with a heel pad they were still too wide. Major heel slipage. They seem well cushioned, just couldn't get them to stay on long enough to find out.

Blondo Women's Veltemia Pump