Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now

on April 18, 2012
Try to picture fun, sexy, comfortable - yet slightly conservative- shoes? Not easy! But these totally fulfill all that! (And with superb quality.)

Because of the angle on the top of the shoe where it kind of comes to a V, your legs look sexy and longer. Look closely at all the pictures and you'll see one side is different from the other, more detailed, and the quality is obvious. The shoes look even better on than the picture. Comfort insole, and the front part of the sole is made of textured rubber making it a little bouncy for easy walking.

Overall I prefer styles that are casual, fun & slightly sexy, but we all have to dress conservatively at times. This shoe works with both styles AND it is appropriate spring, summer & fall because it isn't quite a sandal, not boring old pump, and not just a plain slingback. If running through an airport or to a meeting, I choose this heel over a stiletto! Price is great,and people will see you wearing them and think that you spent a lot more.

I'm trying to, but I can't think of any cons. I want more Blondos!
on July 31, 2012
This is a pair of nice shoes, true to size and the hill is comfortable. I bought the tan color, it looks darker than the picture. Overall, it's a good buy.
on December 28, 2012
I wish I could keep these cute sandals, but I have to return them because they are too narrow (and I bought a wide size) and the toe box is just too small.
I think they are fine for medium width ladies, though.