5.0 out of 5 stars Page turner
Published on September 8, 2012 by ladyangel

3.0 out of 5 stars Blood of the earth
Published 10 months ago by raymel piggee

5.0 out of 5 stars Page turner, September 8, 2012
This review is from: Blood of the Earth (Sovereign of the Seven Isles Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I have read all 4 of the Sovereign books. Well, I've not yet finished #4. The story is complete and detailed. The characters are real with many facets to their personalities. I have found it hard to put them down. The detailed descriptions of scenes makes you feel as it you are right there with the characters. You will laugh, cry, get mad, worried, and frustrated throughout each one. If you are looking for a wonderful, and exciting read, these books will fill the bill. ENJOY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed reading Mindbender, September 3, 2012
I have enjoyed reading all three of your sovereign series your attention to detail is awesome (and the price of the Kindle books ain't bad neither) . I am looking forward to reading the last book of this series. Thank you.........

3.0 out of 5 stars Blood of the earth, March 28, 2014
I've enjoyed the first few books, but this one didn't seem to progress anywhere. When I think about a book such as this one I usually feel excited about him the next installment because the Good Guy has something new to bring to the table against the enemy, but Alexander the "savior" the king the 7th sovereign hasn't improved now is Mr Lonely. I really hope this other book picks up as far as the main character goes. I love this story it's a good read as long as it picks up its groove :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars ... name of someone I never met) wrote a really great phantasy serie, August 18, 2014
David (if I may be so blunt as to use the first name of someone I never met) wrote a really great phantasy serie.
One most people who want to be an author only can dream of. I encourage everybody to read the books.
He has created an inspiring world!

When I started reading the first book way back (a year ago or so) as a freebie (my first freebie read ever) I didn't expect much of it. But it was free of charge and with that came the responsibility to read it. Otherwise it is not fair, so I thought.

Was I surprised in a really good way! A stunning story enveloped. So stunning I read six books and a positive inspiring event that has been!

So read and enjoy!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good continuation of the story, September 12, 2014
The challenges continue for Alexander and his friends in this book. Phane has a few new tricks up his sleeve and some of the old problems still plague the new Sovereign. Blackstone keep is in jeopardy and the shades remain elusive. All in all this book is a good fantasy adventure that moves along and keep you interested in what will happen next. I have purchased the next book in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars in my top 10 favs, February 14, 2014
This is honestly one of the best series I have ever read. I love to read and have read my share of the "greats". Its right up there with Lord of the Rings. I think it better actually lol. Its so original which is hard to do this day and age. Give these books a chance, and you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Epic!!!!, April 9, 2014
Thrilling, exciting... Mix of everything... A saga that should be classified as Epic...
Enjoying it tremendously...can't stop reading.. I love it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Getting better, November 2, 2014
When I first started this series it seemed like a DnD game story and characters were not fleshed out. There was a lot of similarities to a good DnD dungeon masters yarn including the amount of healing potions which the characters seem to whip out. I also thought the characters were two dimensional and it was all Action from the get go but I persevered and I think that the author is getting better and better with writing. The hero and heroine while still incredibly powerful and win easily get into more and more difficult situations.
The characters are slowly becoming more three dimensional. I wish though the author would focus more on the story and characters and less on these long political/philosophical rants on justifications on why some actions are necessary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tale, December 5, 2014
This is the fourth book in a series that I love and hate. It has everything, unfortunately, it has 7 books and as soon as I finish one I'm ready for the next, but I'm a read the end type of person and I just can't get to the end! I can find only a few complaints, the biggest is that the author uses the same phrase over and over. Each time our major hero is in a battle (and he's in a LOT of battles) he has his sword in hand and so forth. Having finished the first four, I know I'll be reading the rest, and I highly recommend this series. For those who wonder, should I try this, I can definitely recommend it. It is filled with action, adventure, magic, romance, fantasy - I can't think of anything that is missing, plus the first book is FREE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, January 31, 2014
The Sovereign of the Seven Isles series was a surprising find for me. I wandered around the free book world trying a little of everything to see what I liked and stumbled across this series. From the start, the author captured my interest and kept it with his constant fight against evil and ever-uphill battle for good. This particular book set the stage for something I thought he might ruin the series with, but with sincere insight (I believe) he turned the story into something I found much more plausible and realistic (than what would otherwise be an all-powerful, all-destroying, unstoppable force), as far as an interesting fantasy novel is concerned, later in the series. His ability to draw the reader into his world and keep their attention is commendable. I've enjoyed every book so far and look forward to the next instalment.