R.I.P. Files 1 Season 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Blood Is Wonderful The team explores a former psychiatric hospital with a dark reputation. Using forensics techniques, they learn that the rumors about the horrors in the "suicide bathroom" are true.
2. Echoes Of War The girls make contact with the flirtatious Private Michael Bowman in, where else?, the Michael Bowman Room at The Graffiti House. Michael, a former Civil War soldier, touches Lisa's hair and tries to communicate with us through the KII meter.
3. Into The Light Mark and Rene use the ITC Research Device to talk to a Civil War soldier in the museum office, while Pat helps another stranded solider in the main part of the house finally cross over to join his family in the light.
4. Haunting Memories The investigators of R.I.P. are overwhelmed when they visit Pennhurst and must fight to keep their emotions in check while a miasma of gloom settles over the entire team.
5. Ashton Court The Ashton Court in Bristol is an old mansion where the team goes to investigate reports of banging in the middle of the night. Next, in Wells an old lunatic asylum is now a residence where a dark shadowy figure roams a man's apartment.
6. The Last Witch At beautiful Ferry Plantation, the team encounters the spirit of Henry, a former slave who does his best to scare them off. Lisa's newly awakened psychic abilities warn her that Henry wants her to leave and she becomes so uncomfortable that she is unable to…
7. Masters and Slaves With a turbulent history including murder, abuse, and warfare, Major Graham's Mansion promises to be a hotbed of activity. Lisa makes a surprising announcement and the team is shocked to discover they've captured on video the image of a ghostly face in the…
8. Hidden Secrets Continuing the investigation into Major Graham's Mansion, Mark encounters the spirit of a hanged slave in the barn, along with an unexpected example of the local wildlife.
9. The Mad Major The most famous inhabitant of Oaklands Mansion was Major Contee, who was known for his outrageous behavior, and so named the Mad Major.
10. Empty Graves The Ballestone Stansbury house was once the center of a large plantation in 1780 Of its many inhabitants, several have not yet departed.
11. Little Girl Lost The Byrd Theatre, built in 1928 is now state and national landmark that continues to attract audience for movies and paranormal activity.
12. The Haunted Caf?? The Carroll Street Café in Frederick, MD, is built on the site of a cave nestled between the massive limestone rock formations which surround this area.
13. Healing the Past The National Museum of Civil War Medicine is a U.S. historic education institution located in Frederick, Maryland. The investigation begins as Chris and Mark walk through the facility and catch EVPs commenting on the search.
I bought the season thinking it would be cheaper if I liked it, but this show is just so poorly edited. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Lester
This show is one big yawn and a waste of money. I really don't know what else to say about it. There's nothing there that makes for compelling watching.Published 1 month ago by Readhead13
Not bad but I prefer longer more in depth shows when it comes to the paranormal.Published 4 months ago by Metlgd 1
This is my review for the First Season as a whole. Has some similar elements of other shows but they get real evidence where other shows only suggest it. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Paranormal Enthusiast
It is the best ghost hunter show ever in my opinion because they don't all say "Did you hear that? Did you hear that?" They are quiet. They get EVIDENCE! Read morePublished 6 months ago by Shelley Danica Black