5.0 out of 5 stars A Romance for Women AND Men
Published on August 7, 2012 by A. Brantley

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrid!
Published 23 months ago by Smitty

5.0 out of 5 stars A Romance for Women AND Men, August 7, 2012
This review is from: Blood Melt: Seth Cometh (Kindle Edition)
We all can't wait to turn sixteen. It's supposed to be a time of joy, new love, and the best years of our life. Of course, chances are, you never had to save a warrior prince. Avani isn't your average sixteen year old girl. In fact, she's something more and only she can help Seth make it back to earth. It's quite a tall order for a young girl, especially when she must risk her own life to save his.

What I really enjoyed about Blood Melt was that it was a romance that could be enjoyed by both males and females. There was a enough sci-fi flare to make this book enjoyable to men, but also enough romance to capture the attention of young girls. It's the perfect mixture for young adults of both sexes.

I recommend this book to anyone who is looking for something new and unique to read, especially those that love sci-fi.

[...]

4.0 out of 5 stars I struggled during the first half of this book,, September 6, 2013
This review is from: Blood Melt: Seth Cometh (Kindle Edition)
as it seemed to be coming across as a really juvenile sci-fi attempt. I didn't like the characters much, and the awkward dialogue from the 'Spaceman' just wasn't drawing me in.

But the second half of the book began to catch my interest. There were a few wrong words and choppy sentences here and there, but nothing too distracting. The storyline was different, not the usual YA Vamp/werewolf book. The plot had decent action, the character development improved, and it had some sweet romance. The ending was good, leaving the story open for a sequel. Sure, it was corny, but hey, it's a Tween book.

I would say that it might be only an OK/neutral, 3-star read for adults, but is likely a 4-Star for a younger reader. Since Amazon doesn't allow half-star ratings, and since it IS a YA, I'm rounding it up to 4. Strangely enough, I can visualize it as a full-length Saturday morning sci-fi cartoon. The evil aliens and the weird Mother would be pretty awesome in animation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 19, 2013
This review is from: Blood Melt: Seth Cometh (Kindle Edition)
This book is a refreshing change from the usual fantasy books on the market. I highly enjoyed it and would recommend it to all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to old memories, January 20, 2013
This review is from: Blood Melt: Seth Cometh (Kindle Edition)
When I was in Grade 6-8 in High School, Science Fictions were my favorite novels and I really loved Arther C. Clarke's fictions. I got to know about this through one of my friend's kindle. Once I started reading this a bit, I realized that I had missed Science fictions so bad. Great story which is build upon the character, Avani Darrisaw. Action, thriller, romance all are there mixed in such a great way to keep the reader always curious on what would happen next. Could be enjoyed by all the ages especially if you are a sci-fi fantasy lover.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Blood Melt" stretches the imagination, January 19, 2013
I loved this book; it grabbed my attention and held it from the first page to the last. It had all the elements that anyone would enjoy reading: suspense, intrigue, danger and of course romance. It also has an interesting plot and the author undoubtedly has a unique and vivid imagination.

I am puzzled by the one and only bad review the book received. I wonder if the writer actually read "Blood Melt" because it does not deserve one (1) star. In my opinion, this book deserves five (5) stars. I hope Ms. Miller writes a sequel to "Blood Melt" because I would definitely buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very intriguing and interesting book, October 13, 2012
Blood Melt is not the type of book that I would typically be interested but I decided to give this one a shot because the description sounded interesting. After reading, I have to say that the book did not disappoint. The storyline was interesting, the characters were engaging, and it left me wanting more. The description says that it's packed with intrigue, wit, and unexpected turns in the road and it delivered. You should check it out!

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrid!, January 15, 2013
This review is from: Blood Melt: Seth Cometh (Kindle Edition)
Seriously? Really? One dimentional characters, illogical in the extreme, gaping plot holes, actions and reactions which made me hope for a serial killer to come along and kill the cast. I don't know what the other reviewers were reading...Sorry to the author, I couldn't write a book to save my life, but reading This book was like taking a rusty fork to my brain, and stabbing, repeatedly :(

Blood Melt: Seth Cometh