Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Train egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Sweepstakes in Prime Music Outdoors Gift Guide on HTL
Customer Discussions > Blood +: Volume One forum

Blood Plus - Vol 1

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 22, 2008 3:46:34 PM PDT
B. Ruth says:
I have a 12 yr old daughter who is asking for this. Is she too young for this? I know nothing about anime and could use the opinion of anyone out there. It has no rating and the write up seems to be too violent. She insists it's not that bad and that she and a friend saw part of it at a sleep over. Any ideas?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 10, 2008 7:24:56 PM PST
It is extremely violent, even for anime. However, many 12 year olds today are quite mature. If she is responsible, makes good grades, and minds her mama, the series will be okay for her. If she seems more child-like than tween, she is not ready. It sounds like she has seen some episodes before. The recommended age on Cartoon Network was 17, and they took the extra time to make a warning message for the series that warned about its graphic violence. All in all, what we see in the U.S. are baby versions of what the Japanese see; so it will not be anything she could not see on any other American network. I hope this helps you make an informed decision.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Blood +: Volume One forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jul 22, 2008
Latest post:  Dec 10, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Blood +: Volume One
Blood +: Volume One by Kari Wahlgren (DVD - 2008)
4.2 out of 5 stars (18)