Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Blood Reunion was a great conclusion to the Vampire Twins series. Ari Montclair is in hiding from her twin brother, Paul, and her father, who are both vampires. She, her boyfriend Cos, and her best friend Sybil must find a way to turn Paul away from the darkness - or, if neccesary, defeat him. The ending was very sad, but it was the most realistic one possible.
on March 17, 2009
This book is not even worth 1 star. I gave it 1 star because the author finished the series and I didn't have to wonder about how it ended. This book was just so terrible and I wished I had not even started this series.
on July 7, 2015
Kind of a cheesy story, but still interesting. I liked it because I'm a twin and I liked their relationship.