The Fashion Show 2 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Must Have In the premiere, the designers are put to the test, facing off in two challenges - the Harper's Bazaar Mini Challenge, judged by the magazine's Special Projects Director Laura Brown, and the elimination challenge. Guest Judge: Elie Tahari
2. All the Bang, Half the Bucks The designers work in teams to create a variety of garments for socialite Tinsley Mortimer's upcoming events. Operating under a strict budget, the teams are responsible for designing a cohesive look - from head to toe - that corresponds with Mortimer'…
3. Trick Up Your Sleeve Every designer needs to have a few tricks up their sleeve and in this week's Harper's Bazaar mini-challenge the designers need to prove they know the tricks of the trade in a "repair relay race."
4. The Shoe Must Go On In the Harper's Bazaar mini-challenge, fashion and functionality unite with an eco-friendly challenge that asks the designers to create a new print for Olsenhaus pure vegan shoes. The elimination challenge tackles a common problem women encounter.
5. Shape Shifters Having an eye for detail can make or break any designer and in this week's Harper's Bazaar mini challenge, the designers vision is really put to the test. The elimination challenge this week is all about shape and proportion.
6. Mean Girls The designers are going back to school and in this week's episode both the Harper's Bazaar mini challenge and the elimination challenge will put their knowledge to the test.
7. On the Job Actress and fashionista Becki Newton (Ugly Betty) stops by and presents this week's Harper's Bazaar mini challenge - create a solution for the age-old dilemma - the "walk of shame."
8. Ode to La Mode To assess their knowledge of past designers, Mizrahi, Rowland, and Harper's Bazaar's Laura Brown test the designers on fashion icons. Using a signature piece from a legendary artist's repertoire as inspiration, the contestants must create a…
9. It's In The Cards The remaining designers are challenged to create loungewear to complement designer Fernando Sanchez's top selling luxury robes. Questioning their fate, the contestants are then whisked to a Tarot card reader who predicts their future in the competition.
10. Blood, Sweat and Sparkle The pressure is on in the mini challenge as contestants must master the art of draping, one of the most difficult and revered skills in the design world. Then, the designers really shine when Swarovski crystals play a role in the elimination challenge.
11. Finale, Part 1 The remaining contestants compete for a chance to win the $125,000 prize and have their designs sold in the retail market. America votes for a winner.
12. Finale Part 2, Results Show America chooses the winning designer.
|Starring||Isaac Mizrahi, Kelly Rowland|
|Supporting actors||Glenda Bailey, Fern Mallis, Isabel Toledo|
|Executive Producer||Tom Becker|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Was cool to watch this process. And the eye candy wasn't bad either!...never heard or saw the winners and they were from years back so I don't know how well the idea worked. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Joe
Fun premise. Not quite up to the Project Runway series but better than most of the genre. Surprised not a third season.Published 17 months ago by H. Jeanne Rockwell
Love these shows because of the talented young designers and also because of
the judge, Isaac Mizrahi. This is so much fun and if you love fashion it's inspiring.